4.

The next morning, I was rudely awoken by the sound of loud tapping against my bedroom window. I jumped up in surprise, my (hair/colour) hair falling on front of my face as the bed sheets became tangled within my limbs. With a groan of annoyance, I turned my head towards the window to spot two bright blue optics staring back at me. I squealed, throwing the sheets off of my person and dashing towards the window, throwing up the glass panel "Bee, what the hell are you doing!? Someone could see you!" I whisper-shouted, watching as the Autobot shrugged his shoulders in exasperation. "Your phone ~ has been ringing for the passed ~ 5 goddamn minutes" he complained, whirring and chirping in protest.

I brushed my hair out of my face and huffed loudly "Alright alright, I'm going. Just turn back into a car before someone sees you, please?" I begged, before shutting my window and quickly running out of my room. I listened to the sound of metal transforming and sighed with relief, before darting into the kitchen and skidding across the floor, grabbing my phone off of the island bench and pressing 'accept'. "Hello?" I answered, huffing and puffing in an attempt to catch my breath. "Y-Y/n? Are you okay?" the voice of Cade asked in concern, with the sound of Tessa and Lucas arguing in the background. I nodded my head as if he could see and responded "Yeah, I'm fine. What's up? You sound jumpy..." I stated, fixing my shirt and slowly making my way back towards the staircase. "You need to get over here right now, there's something I need to show you" he spoke quickly, followed by the sound of tools clattering onto the ground. I cringed at the sound, and sighed "But why? You know It's my day off Cade and I have better things to do than-" "Pleeeeeeeeeeease? This is something I think you'll like" he begged interrupting me for what felt like the millionth time within the time-span of two days.

I huffed, knowing that there was no way of getting out of this before mumbling "Fine, I'll be there in five minutes" before cancelling the call. I grumbled loudly before darting up the stairs and back towards my room, throwing on a pair of jeans as well as a navy blue singlet top, throwing my black leather jacket over my shoulders and quickly brushing my hair and teeth. I threw my phone onto the mattress of my bed and charged downstairs, walking out of the house and locking the door behind me before jogging over to Bee's alt-mode. "What we ~ doing now?" The Autobot asked, waiting patiently for me to sit safely inside. I strapped myself in and folded my arms over my chest, obviously not happy with the outcome of my morning "We're going to Cade's, he wants to show me something important" I grumbled, getting a loud rev of the cars engine in response.

"Are you serious!? ~ That's so ~ not fair" Bumblebee whined, revving his engine once more before speeding down the driveway in a hurry. "Yeah, you're telling me" I responded, falling silent soon after and waiting restlessly to arrive at my destination.

-----------------------------------------

Once Bee had pulled up in front of Cade's house (and as far away from Lucas's car as possible), I jumped out and began making my way over to Tessa and Lucas, who were standing on the front porch watching my approach. "Where is he?" I called out, watching as Tessa rolled her eyes and pointed towards the barn in annoyance. I nodded my head and began to storm my way over with both Lucas and Tessa now following, "Cade, open up!" I shouted, standing outside the door. "Are you working with lasers? If so I'm not coming in!" Tessa stated firmly, only to jump back in surprise as the barn door opened to reveal Cade, who was covered head to toe in dirt. He made eye contact with me and dragged me inside, Tessa and Lucas were hesitant to follow but did anyway. "You guys, I've never seen a truck like this before...get in here, lock the door" Cade mumbled breathlessly, continuing to drag me across the barn. 

Lucas did as told, and 'locked' the door, after boldly stating that the door 'doesn't have a lock'. "Look, look at the whole in the radiator look at the size of it, something blew a whole in it..." my friend continued, rushing over to the radiator and peering through the whole. I watched Cade in amusement, it was like watching a kid in a candy shop. "Yeah, so?" Lucas asked, obviously not interested in any of this. "...It's not normal steel..." Cade stated, climbing up a small ladder to stand beside the truck as well as a few jump cables "The shrapnel in the engine, it ripped all the connections apart" "Cade, what's the point to all this?" I interrupted him, causing a small smirk to fall upon his face. "Oh Y/n you're going to love this..." he gushed, walking over to a large battery that was situated on a small stool beside him "When I hook this up to a working battery..." he explained, before attaching the jump cables to the battery, causing an explosion of sparks to fly out from the trucks engine. Numerous lights flashed all over the truck blinding Lucas, Tessa and I as the vehicle began to shake violently as a metallic rattle echoed throughout the barn.

Not long after, a voice began to play through the radio. It was faint at first, but no doubt it was him. The one I had been risking my life for to find. "Calling all...calling all Autobots!" It replayed, causing a small smile to form upon my lips. I looked over at both Tessa and Lucas, who weren't sharing the same expression as me and sighed to myself, knowing that the outcome of this can't be good. "Oh yeah, I don't think it's a truck at all..." Cade began, removing the cables from the battery and holding them up in the air "...I think we just found a Transformer".