18.

Hound and I hand finally arrived back at the Church, with Hound driving around the back and driving in. I quickly jumped out and made my way inside, whilst Hound transformed and made his way over to Bumblebee and Drift. "Oh shit! Heads up!" Cade shouted, causing me to lift my head up just in time to see a light green bottle fly towards me. I shrieked and held my hands over my head in protection, as the green bottle landed just in front of my feet. Bumblebee chirped in amusement whilst I looked up and gave an angry glare towards Cade "What the hell was that for!?" I yelled at him, kicking the bottle aside. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd walk through the door at the exact same time that I'd throw a bottle of mouthwash" he retorted, getting up from his seat at a table beside Tessa and Shane, "A bottle of mouthwash? What the hell do you need that for?" I asked him tilting my head in confusion. Shane opened his mouth to respond, but Cade spun around and pointed at him angrily "Don't you dare say another word" he snapped, before grabbing my arm and dragging me outside away from the others.

"What's up? You said there was something you wanted to tell me" I whispered as we stopped just outside the church doors. Cade nodded "Yeah, we might have a problem getting in to KSI" he stated, placing his hands on his hips in annoyance. I rose an eyebrow "Why is that?" "In order to get in we need an ID card which is used as proof that we 'work there'. What I also found out was that a couple times a day they bring in shipments of vehicles for this process called 'scanning'. So Optimus and I came up with a plan which we need you to sign off on..." he finished nervously, not looking me in the eye. I raised an eyebrow in question "What's the plan?" I asked him, folding my arms over my chest. He could tell that I wasn't impressed and ran a stressed hand over his face "Optimus and I planned on going to KSI and using the Drone to get a picture of an ID card so we can get in". My eyes widened and my jaw slackened "WHAT!?" I screamed, causing Cade to flinch "I knew you wouldn't like it-" "You're damn right I wouldn't like it, Optimus is the most wanted Autobot in existence, not to mention you're wanted too. If the two of you get caught you'll be killed!" I shouted, sighing heavily as I let my arms fall limp to my side.

"Look, I'm sorry for shouting, it's just that...it's too dangerous...and I have some news of my own too" I stated, brushing strands of hair from my face. Cade slowly nodded his head "Okay, what is it?". My gaze fell "When Hound and I were out this morning, we saw Savoy talking to Mr Joyce, who I'm guessing is the CEO of KSI..." I trailed off, looking up at Cade with a sad expression. His face turned pale as he slowly nodded his head "That's why you're worried-" "Of course that's why I'm worried Cade, he's planning something and I have a bad feeling that it has to do with this Attinger guy that's visiting the building tomorrow..." I finished. The two of us fell into silence, before I sighed "Cade, I'm not stopping you from going, all I want is for both you and Optimus to be careful" I stated, before walking passed him and back into the church. His hand caught my arm, pulling me backwards so I could face him "Are you sure you're okay with us doing this?" He asked me, tilting his head sideways as he waited for my answer. 

I shrugged my shoulders "I'm not particularly happy about it, but it needs to be done" I told him, shaking my arm free from his grip and walking inside without further interruption. I spotted the lounge that I saw when we first arrived and decided to sit down, huffing loudly as I did so. "Is everything alright?" a voice asked from above. I lifted my gaze to see the familiar form of Optimus staring down at me, his eyebrows raised in question. "Cade told me about what you're planning to do with KSI..." I informed him, looking away from him with a grim expression set firmly onto my face. Optimus hummed softly "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but there is no other option. If we are to get inside KSI we need to-" "I know Optimus, but that's not the part I'm worried about" I interrupted, standing up from my seat on the lounge and turning to face him "No offence, but you're a bright blue and red truck which can easily be spotted from miles away..." I trailed off, watching his expression fall "...They know what you look like Optimus, and if they see anything that resembles you in person they won't hesitate to take it down. That's what I'm worried about, with both you and Cade being so close to the KSI Headquarters there is a high possibility that you will be spotted. Just please, please be careful" I begged, turning my gaze downwards to try and hide my worried expression. 

I heard the Autobot sigh as he crouched down and held out his servo, gently placing a digit underneath my chin and lifting my gaze back up to him. "Y/n, I promise I will be careful. You don't need to worry about me so much. I won't let anything happen to Cade or myself. I ask you to trust me..." he spoke calmly. Nerves suddenly began to swell within my chest, and a small  blush covered my cheeks for some unknown reason. I removed my head from Optimus's digit and nodded slowly "I do trust you...but that won't stop me from being worried" I responded, before slowly turning on my heel and walking away. I heard Optimus transform and drive towards the door, meeting Cade there before driving away. A nervous sigh escaped my lips as I sat down on the lounge once again, fiddling with my hands as I tried to distract myself. "What was that all about?" Tessa's voice asked, echoing throughout the large open area. I turned my head to face her with a confused expression "What are you talking about?" I questioned, tilting my head sideways. "I don't know, you and Optimus seemed to be getting a little close there..." Shane teased, wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive way. 

A darker blush fell on my cheeks as I huffed in annoyance "Can't someone get a little peace and quiet around here?" I snapped, now fixing my position to lie down on the lounge. "Sorry love, you're stuck with us..." Crosshairs interjected "...There's no peace and quiet while we're around". "Thanks Crosshairs, thank you very much" I replied sarcastically, rolling over onto my side and closing my eyes, trying to get some sleep as well as trying to block out the world around me.