Flower Shop (KRISBER)

Kris' POV

It was spring. I was walking on the side of the road heading to the usual flower shop I go every week. I finally arrived, before I entered, I fixed my clothes and hair, smelled my breath then entered.

The doorbell rang like always and I entered. Some lady customers looked at me and started whispering probably about how good looking I am. I walked around the shop looking at certain plants waiting for that worker to come out. I was secretly looking at the counter but she wasn't there. Maybe she isn't here...no that's stupid she's always here. I thought to myself.

"Kris! Hello, my...as handsome as ever! I am glad to have such a handsome regular here, hahah" the owner of the shop, an elderly woman came out and scared me.

I jumped then smiled, "hello Mrs. Liu, thank you for your compliment. Your plants here are beautiful so of course I would come here." These plants are beautiful but plants are not my style. I come here just for the worker because she's cute! But, I buy plants here evertime I come because I think its rude not to and these plants are actually pretty...don't get me wrong.

"My, how thoughtful of you. But...I do know why you are here. It's for Amber, right?" Mrs. Liu winked.

I blushed, "n-no it's not...how do you know?"

Mrs. Liu laughed, "you act just like my husband when I first met him. He always visited me for no reason and eventually I found out why. Don't worry, you have my blessings hehe...but keep coming! You buying my plants each week are helping! Hahahah."

I laughed then bowed down to her. "Thank you-"

"Grandma! Where do you want me to put the new stocks?" A voice shouted from the back of the shop. I tensed up, it's her. I looked at Mrs. Liu and she smiled at me then yelled back.

"Put them on the shelf where I am!" I looked at her with wide eyes before fixing myself quickly. Amber arrived with stacks of plants in boxes. Mrs. Liu pushed me towards her giving me a thumbs up. I gulped and walked to her.

"D-Do you need help?" I asked nervously. Hey, this is my first time talking to her.

Amber couldn't see over the boxes who asked and replied, "that would be nice of you! Please" she handed me boxes and we both put them on the shelves. She saw who the helper was and smiled. "Kris! It was you? I'm so sorry to make you, a regular customer, help me!" She bowed 90° and wiped the dirt off my clothes.

I smiled at her cuteness. "Don't worry about it, it's fine." I love everything about her, she was different, she was herself. Unlike the girls who have long hair, makeup, dresses and high heels who want to be famous. Amber had short hair, she's never worn makeup before, she wore skinny jeans, sneakers, she could care less about money and she looks beautiful inside and out. She wore that casual apron that was so adorable only on her.

"Um, you okay? Ahahah you seem spaced out." Amber noticed me staring at her and I quickly replied.

"Ohh! Um y-yes...sorry...um...you're just cute, I mean! Um..." I blushed. Ugh how embarrassing! I'm so stupid! Why did I say that now I sound like a creeper...well I kind of am...but not a bad one! Ugh I hate myself...

Amber giggled, "aw thank you! Um...you know, it's my lunch break...do you want to have lunch with me for thanks? We can have lunch every time you come...well, you don't have to but if it's fine, well..." Amber was nervous and she scratched the back of her head. Does she like me back?

"Yeah...I would love to have lunch with you. I'll come everyday to have lunch with you." I answered happily.

"R-Really? That's great!" Amber was happy and she grabbed my hand to head out for lunch.

I looked behind me at Mrs. Liu and she mouthed the word, fighting. I smiled back and gave her a thumbs up. Maybe plants are my style...yeah.