Spring Cleaning (GIRLXAMBER)

Author's Note: The girl will be you, sorry to the boys reading! I'll be sure to make one for you boys;) That's why I put girl instead of oc in the title because I don't know if you're a girl or boy reading lol sorry for hiatus anyways, enjoy!

Your POV

My alarm clock off, I was sleeping with my face stuffed in my fluffy pillow. I'm not a morning person but I have to get up early because today is an important day, it's finally spring! And that means means a new start, cleaning. The alarm buzzer went off about 8 times before I reached my hand to stop it. Once it grew quiet, I layed in bed for about 10 minutes before sitting up. I yawned, rubbing my eyes as I stared at the clock, 5:40 am. I got out of bed and stretched before folding the blankets and cleaning my bed. I sluggishly dragged my feet into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face, I started fixing my tangled hair and changing before I headed out to the living room. I groaned looking at the messy room.

"Amber~?" I called, usually when I wake up, Amber is still sleeping next to me. I walked around the house before seeing that her shoes were gone, where did she go?

I shrugged it off and decided to start my spring cleaning without her. Amber is my girlfriend, we've been dating for about 1 and a half year so far. One thing you should know about Amber is that she's probably the laziest person you'll meet and yes, she's the type to eat as much as she wants but never get fat, lucky idiot. As for me, I'm an active person. I usually do my exercise in the morning but since it's spring I will make it up later. Unfortunately,  I'm the type where if I eat only one pizza slice, I will gain 5 pounds, tlike, it's not even fair. That's why I exercise alot to stay in shape. I'm a bit curvy as you can say.

Anyways, I decided to start with the inside of my house and work my way out.

3 hours later...

I was outside sweeping and dumped the last bit of dust into the trash bin. I straightened my back and looked around. It was really clean, I smiled at my hardwork and looked at the time for it to be 8:30. Finishing earlier this year, I decided to reward myself with some pizza for tonight with no exercising. When I went back inside, it was quiet and that reminded me that Amber still wasn't home. Weird. She would most likely still be sleeping or playing video games right now. I looked at the door but saw no shoes. I walked to the couch and flopped onto it, lying down. I closed my eyes and heard my calm breathing making myself tired. I was dozing off-

I felt a huge weight drop onto me and my eyes shot open as I screamed, flailing my arms and legs everywhere. I heard laughing and looked at what fell. It was Amber.

"You look so dumb right now" Amber chuckled as she layed her head onto me.

I smacked her head, "you idiot! You scared me, you're like a ninja! Where have you been?! Why do you look so dirty, ew what is that smell?" I quickly covered my nose when I inhaled.

Amber gave me a grin, "because it is spring which means changes, I decided to apply for a job and got accepted! I work as a construction worker!"

I looked behind her and saw dirt all over the wooden floors I mopped, "I just finished mopping that! It took me 3 hours to finish cleaning this place!" I pouted, hitting Amber.

"Ouchie! How can you be like his after I found a job with good pay and even brought pizza for you!" Amber whined. I looked at the counter to see stacks of pizza that smelled really good. I hesitated.

"I'll eat with you once I finish mopping that- hey!"

Amber grabbed me and flung me over her shoulder like a sack of rice. She placed me down on a chair and placed a plate with pizza in front of me.

"You can mop later, for now, pizza." Amber got herself a slice and ate.

"I'm not-" my stomach growled before I could finish my sentence earning a huge laughter from Amber. I blushed and told her to shut up before eating. After the first bite, I couldn't stop eating. Amber just sat there staring at me with a smile.

"What?" I asked with a mouthful.

"Nothing..." Amber continued smiling as I shrugged and continued eating.

That night, I spent it eating pizza while Amber cleaned up the mess. Thsnks spring cleaning.