Hotter Than Hot Cheetos (SCOTTBER)

Scott's POV

Amber and I walked into the SM building. We are filming a new video for What The Pineapple. As Amber started talking to the camera, I was presenting the extra extra spicy hot cheetos. We will be going around the building having people try it out and see if it will taste good or if they don't like it.

After the Video

"Wow, Korea's spice game is up!" Amber joked. Seriously, almost everyboy said it was good except for the lady who spat it out. I laughed at her comment.

"So, I guess we need to step up our game babe." Yep, you heard me, I said babe. Yes, we're dating. Nobody knows though. You fans almost caught me in the Q&A video! Shhh... don't tell anyone;)

"Scott, don't call me babe in public! What if someone hears? Besides, it's embarrassing..." Amber whispered.

"Ugh fine..." I groaned. Amber sighed and took a chip in her mouth forgetting how spicy it was.

"Wah! Hot!" Amber exclaimed chigging down her water bottle.

"Not as hot as you" I smirked. Amber gave me the eyebrows and toom a chip in front of me.

"Oh really? Then you try and see who's hotter."

Honestly, the hot cheetos were hotter. I'm not good with spicy food. I tried finding a way out of it and saw some cheeto dust on her lips. I leaned forward and licked the remains.

"You had some cheeto dust on your lips. And nope, you're still hotter" I winked. Great job Scott, that was real smooth.

Amber blushed and smacked me, "f-fine...if I'm that hot...then...you eat the whole bag since it's not that spicy!" She shoved the bag of chips towards me. Crap.

"Uh...just kidding babe! Hot cheetos are hotter than you!" I ran knowing she will punch me.

"Yah! How dare you say that! And quit calling me babe!" Amber chased me dropping the bag.

A manager walked and found the bag of chips in the ground.

"Ooh! The chips that Amber and Scoot gave!" He picked it up and started munching on them happily, walking away not knowing that Scott is being killed by Amber because of those hot cheetos.

"Um...