Pizza Delivery (HENBER)

Henry's POV

"Ugh hurry up please this is my last delivery" I complained, leaning against the counter looking at my friend also known as the boss of this pizza place, Eric, who was adding the toppings.

"Shut up and quit complaining, this is your fault for being here" Eric mumbled.

"Who the hell orders pizza late at night anyway? Don't they know the employees have to sleep too? Aish..." I scratched the back of my head.

"It's not like YOU do anything anyways, this is why you're stuck here, stupid." Eric snickered.

"Whatever, I'm going to the bathroom" I sighed, walking to the employees only bathroom. The only reason why I'm stuck in this Pizza joint is because I'm working overtime to make up for the days I was skipped. I just remembered I had to be home before 10 pm because the road to my house will be closed by then for construction. I looked at my phone, 9:30 pm.

"Shit!" I got out and ran to the kitchen, grabbing the pizza box that had the pizza in it.

"Henry! Get back here-" Eric yelled.

"I gotta go! See you tomorrow!" I got on the company's scooter and drove to the written address. When I arrived, I got off and walked to the front door. I held onto the button for intercom and announced, "Pizza delivery!" I waited until I heard the door unlocking and opening it was a boy who was skinnt and had a smaller body frame. The boy wore only short boxers and an oversized shirt. Not that I could care.

"Here's your pizza, enjoy sir!" I quickly said before turning around. Just about to run, the little boy shouted.

"Hey! This isn't what I ordered! Who's Eric? And I'm not a sir! I'm a girl!" The boy answered.

I turned, confused. "What?"

The boy showed me the box, written in sharpie was the name Eric. Shit...I must've grabbed Eric's personally made one...wait...that's a girl? I looked up and examined the boy- er...girl more closely. Ah...she does have a feminine face...just short hair.

"-how could you mess this up? And mistaken me for a boy?! This is bad service, I'm reporting you to the boss!"

I focused back on the girl once I heard the last sentence. No! Eric will be so mad and punish me! He's so scary when he's mad! I imagined Eric's angry face as he makes me do all the work. I can't let that happen.

"I'm so sorry for my rude behavior" I bowed. "Maybe you can just eat that pizza instead..?" I questioned. The girl just stared at me in disbelief in awkward silence before shouting.

"THIS ISN'T THE PIZZA I WANTED!" She glared.

I covered my ears as she yelled in my face. Geez, what a rude customer.

"Well the store is already closed since SOMEONE ordered so late" I replied, glaring at her.

She gasped, "what kind of employee serves their customer like that?! Have you ever heard of 'customers are always right'?! Besides, it's YOUR fault for getting the wrong pizza!!!"
"Well I'm in a rush to get home safely and I'm supposed to-" wait...is it 10 already?! I quickly took out my phone and looked, 10:07 pm. "NO!!!" I fell on my knees in agony.

The girl was surprised at the sudden action.

How can I get home now? I can't go to Eric, he'll be pissed! This is all her fault... I looked up, glaring at the girl.

"What? You want to fight?" She glared down, crossing her arms.

"This is your fault" I got up and before she could open the door to get in, I pushed her against the door, holding onto the door knob and putting out my arm next to her head so she wouldn't escape.

"L-Let go of me! I'm gonna call the police!" She stuttered.

I got closer to her face, she blushed and looked away, eyes shut. When I was eye to eye level with her since she was short, I said "let me sleep over for the night"

The girl looked at me, shocked. "What?!"

I fell onto my knees, bowing down "please!!! I can't go home now and I can't go to my boss, he'll be pissed!" I pleased.

She scoffed "My ass! Get up you shameless punk! How dare you ask me that when you treated me, a customer, bad AND got my order wrong, huh?! Do you have a deathwish?"

"Oh but the pizza joint closed down at 10 meaning you're not my customer, we wre just people..." I looked at her, smirking.

She got even more angry. "I don't care who we are, get away!"

"Ugh, please!!! I'll make it up to you by giving you free pizza next time!" I whined.

Amber stopped and looked down, "promise?"

"Yes, I promise!" I nodded.

"Hm...fine. But sleep on the couch!" She complained, opening the door. I got up, smiling and hugged her.

"Thank you!"

She blushed, and pushed me away. Sitting on the couch after she closed the door, she was watching a movie that was ending. I followed in and sat next to her. After the movie ended with awkward silence, a new one came up.

I gasped, "isn't that the newest one?!"

The girl nodded her head in excitement, "yeah! I've been waiting all day for it to play! It would be amazing...if I had the right pizza!" She remembered, glaring at me.

I shrugged and opened the pizza box I placed on my lap, "if you don't want this pizza, I'll eat it" I took a bite.

After a few  seconds, she sighed. "Give me a slice..."

I smiled and handed her one and we ate.

"I guess it's necessary to know someone who will sleep in my house's name." She said.

"I'm Henry. I think it's necessary to know someone's name who is letting me sleep in her house."

She smiled at my reply, "I'm Amber."

"Huh, nice name for a nice face" I complimented.

Amber blushed and smacked me.

"So...when you order next time, wanna do this again?" I asked.

Amber looked at me and nodded. "I'll order late again so you can hang out here." She teased.

Author's Note: Hi guys, sorry I'm inactive and this is one crappy story lol I finished finals but I have a part-time job and I haven't had inspiration to make scenarios. I hope you still enjoyed nonetheless though:) I'm also moving too so idk if I can get back soon but hopefully I can improve my writing or something. See you next time? Stay cool like llamas~