Noona (HUNBER)

Sehun's POV

I was skipping in the dorm halls humming happily. Why? Because my favorite noona, Amber, won an award three times in a row! I am so proud so I decided to come visit her and give Amber a box of cookies I asked D.O. to make as a congratulations gift. I didn't tell any of the EXO members because then they would try and take the gifts for her and steal the credits and idea. Especially the Exo-M members, hmph. I finally arrived and I was about to knock when the door opened roughly, slamming my face.

"Ouchie..." I dropped the box and grabbed my forehead, knealing in pain. The person who opened the door was Amber.

"What the heck- oh my gosh! Sehunnie!!! Miahne!!!! Are you okay?!" Amber quickly knelt and rubbed my forehead. This is why I like her, she is so caring and doesn't care about anything around once someone is in pain.

Tears started forming in my eyes because Amber is so strong and it felt like a brick was thrown at my face.

"N-Noona..." My eyes were watery as my forehead was red and I started hiccuping from crying.

Amber's POV

I gotta be honest... Sehun, is probably the cutest human being on Earth. When he had watery puppy eyes and was crying looking up at me, I started squealing in my head. No, I'm no Yandere, but seriously, I just want to keep him he's too much. Talk about Overdose!

Sehun's POV

"Here, come inside, I'll get something to make you feel better." Amber took the box and led me inside.

Once we were inside, I sat on the couch as Amber filled a bag of ice. She sat next to me, and handed me the ice.

"No! That's not going to make me feel better..." I pouted.

"What will?"

"Um....a....a kiss on the forehead!" I blushed.

Amber giggled then leaned to my forehead, she gave it a peck and my my forehead felt hot.

"Is that better?" Amber asked.

"N-No...you...have to kiss me as much as how many times you won!" I was really stubborn but Amber's kiss felt really good.

Amber smiled, "three? Okay... *peck* one.... *peck* two... and three-" I moved my face so that my lips met hers. My eyes widened as I moved without thinking. Amber seemed shock but then she smiled.

"A-Amber! I-I didn't mean to...um..." tears filled my eyes as I didn't know what to say.

Amber giggled and pecked my lips. "Is that better than on the forehead?"

I nodded slowly, embarrassed. Amber kissed me on the lips and I replied back. After a few seconds, we broke the kiss, staring at each other. We both smiled and started laughing.

"Hey...what's in the box you brought?" Amber pointed at the pink box tied with a ribbon.

"Oh yeah! Those were cookies I asked Kyungsoo to make for congratulations on winning!"

"Aw thanks!" Amber opened the box and ate a cookie. "Mmm! Nothing beats Kyungsoo's cooking! Thank you and tell him thanks too!"

I nodded happily and was about to stand up. Amber grabbed my hands.

"Um...can we...eat these together?" Amber asked shyly. I smiled and nodded, we both laughed together spending the day together.