Pouty Face (KRYBER)

Krystal's POV
"AMBER WHERE ARE YOU" I shouted angrily as I searched for my girlfriend in our house. I stomped around, opening all the doors until I saw something move at the corner of my eye. I turned to see Amber tip-toeing to the front door. She saw me and gave me a nervous smile. "H-Hey babe...um...what's wrong?" She asked nervously.
"What's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG?! THIS IS WHAT'S WRONG" I threw her phone at her as she caught it. She looked at the screen then smirked. "Ah~ so this is what's wrong?"
I gave her my ice glare. "You think this is funny? How can you send a picture of us kissing to all of our friends?!"
"Oh c'mon, what, are you shy? How cute!" She teased.
I sighed. "Amberrr...this is so embarrassing~" I gave her my ultimate pouty face.
Amber blushed and looked away. "Even with that cute face the picture has already been sent there's nothing I can do about it."
"Aish" I sighed and hit her as she was chuckling at my sudden mood change.
"It's not that bad everyone says we look cute!" Amber spoke.
"Hmph..." I pouted crossing my arms.
"Awww is baby Jung pouting? Should I also send this picture to everyone?" Amber sneered.
I decided to give her the silent treatment and walked away. Amber grabbed me by the arm before turning me around, our lips almost touching. I still gave her a pouty face as she stared at me. She then pecked my lips before laughing.
"W-What's so funny?!"
"Nothing, you're just really cute when you pout like that." Amber smiled walking off.
"Stupid..." I muttered blushing.
A few minutes passed after Amber left. Wait...
"AMBER YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY THAT EASILY" I quickly ran to where Amber left.
"Ah I've been caught!"

Author's Note: Geez haven't been here in so long. Sorry guys^^; Nothing much has been happening so eh XD Sorry this one's short but hope you enjoyed nonetheless! See you next time~