I Love You (Naruhina) Chapter Eight

Hinata open her eyes "Wahh..."she yawn and stretch herself, she slowly sit up groan.

"Argh.. my legs are hurt"she said. Yesterday was one of a tough day, she went to the shopping malls with her friends and then she saw the most beautiful and most expensive ring. Then she got home with two bags in her hands, she use almost all her money for those clothes.

"That's right clothes. Oh no Sakura told me to wear that short skirt, well it wasn't that short but still I never wore such thing and that shirt won't help me covering well. What am I gonna do?"she thought with a panic.

"What if the whole class laugh at me and what would Naruto think? Will he think I'm ugly? Oh no what am I gonna do?"she asked herself.

"Calm down Hinata. It's going to be okay"she thought.

Slowly she got off of her bed and went inside the bathroom and take a bath. After she finished bathing Hinata got out of the bathroom and open her closet to choose what she and her friends bought last night.

She went downstair to have some breakfast with her father and sister as usual. When she made it to the kitchen she saw Hanabi and her father has been eating their breakfast.

"Wow. Nesan, what umm. What's with those clothes?"her sister ask her causing her father to look at her as well.

"Why.. what's wrong with these clothes?"she asked.

"Nothing, it's just you never wore like those before?"Hanabi said. Hiashi stare at her eldest sister for a moment but didn't say anything.

"Hanabi, just eat your breakfast "he said with a calm voice.

"Yes father"Hanabi said and continue eating her foods, soon Hinata join with them. Her father didn't called her weak anymore or insult her. Thanks to Naruto, she had more confidence many years ago, she had the strength to keep up, she stutter less and her shyness around people mostly gone, and she got straigth A every year's and her father proud of her and starting to trust her since then.

"Hinata, I have a meeting today with the council, and as a heiress you must come with me and have some speech."Hiashi said.

"Yes father"Hinata answer. They ate their breakfast in silence. Soon Hinata went to her school with her new outfits.

With Naruto, he went to school with a smile on his face, he didn't late this day either, he enter the school and went to his locker to see his best friend. While he was on the way he heard some guys talk "No she's a new girl" said the first guy.

"No I'm telling you, it's that same weird girl but she's so hot, I regret I have a girlfriend"said the second guy.

"What are they talking about?"he thought but he just shrug and went to see Hinata. As soon as he got to his locker and his eyes went wide. There was a girl with a black skirt above her knees reavealing her slim legs more with her high heels and her bulky jacket was replace by a simple shirt but it does shows her figure well.

Naruto didn't remember at first and his mouth open a bit and was trying to put the puzzles. And soon he realize this was his one and only bestfriend. Hinata blush when she saw the look on his face and start to panic a bit because he's been standing and staring at her for almost a minute.

"Oh no. He dosen't like my clothes? What am I gonna do?"she thought.

Naruto snap out when someone bump his shoulder and he quickly went to Hinata.

"Wow. Hinata-Chan. You look umm.. different. But it's a good different. You look ...umm... pretty. 'clearing his throat' I didn't even remember you"he said with a blush on his face while trying hard not to stare at her body. Hinata blush deeply