I Love You (Naruhina) Chapter Ten

Flashback

Years past since both Naruto and Hinata met each other for the first time. They will met each other everyday and play together and soon they both even got to the same school. They can't be more happier, now they can meet each other everyday at school. They don't really need other friends very much at all, sure they would talk with some students but not more than a minute it was just like 'Hi' 'I'm good' 'Good to see you'.

But nothing is important for the two best friends cause they already had each others. Hinata has a big secret that even her best friend Naruto didn't know about it. It was an emotional feeling, she had a crush on him somehow since they had met, since he saved her from those bullies. Well for Naruto even if he did know, surely he wouldn't understand what a crush or what love is. He really never had a person to take care of him, he never had a parent who will teach him what love is, he don't have any brothers nor sisters or siblings. Everyday they will talk each other and sit beside each other and study. Naruto will always tell her jokes to make her happy, he didn't know why but somehow he loves seeing her smile, everytime she cried he always comfort her and help her anyway he could. Well she cried mostly because of her father, he always called her weak or didn't even care anything about her. Naruto of course on the other hand he wanted to beat her father till he gets his senses back.

But he give her the best way to get stronger "Never give up Hinata -Chan, no matter how hard its gonna be you just have to believe in yourself and always keep going. And I believe in you, I know you can do it because I know you are not weak but strong" he will said such inspiring words to her making her almost cry most of the time. Though she is one of the top students in school while he's completely opposite from her, most of the time he's the one who always encouraging her and helping her. And that's what she loves about him, he never leave his friend behind, he always give her a hand everytime she needs and comfort her everytime she fail. He always there for her when she really needed him.

Though he's not really good at
, well anything but he always try his best. He never give up and never go back on his words that is his way. That is the way Hinata live up till today and till forever. She loves every little thing about him.

Most of the years she helped him in studies, she mostly went to his apartment after school to tutor him to get a good marks and not to fail at final. Because if he did, he won't be in the same class with her next year, that's what she scare most. But whenever she went to his apartment, the only thing she thoughtin her mind was

'I'm inside of Naruto-Kun's apartment , I'm inside of Naruto-Kun's apartment and alone' that's her thoughts always. She faint 5 or 6 times everytime she went to his apartment which cause Naruto to confuse because she just faint during her tutor.

"Eh!!! Hinata-Chan, what happened to you?"Naruto asked while trying to shake her up. Soon Hinata slowly open her eyes and to see the most beautiful things in her life, his deep blue ocean eyes she could just stare at them forever.

"A..Anou I'm f..fine N...Naruto-Kun. I'm J..Just a l..little bit ti..tired t..today that's a..all"she said with a blush. Actually they're both lying down on Naruto's bed putting the books in front of them as Hinata was explaining the maths but faint for the sixth times today just at the thought about their position, laying on the bed together with him make her thoughts go to the very point and that's already enough for her to faint, seventhh time actually.

Naruto look at her with a confuse but shrug "Alright. Shall we continue? I'll take you to Ichikaru for ramen after we finished this tortue.. I mean tutoring."he said.

'Like a date? Is he asking me on a date? Maybe not he doesn't even mention it'she thought with a frown.

"What's the matter Hinata-Chan you don't like ramen? It's the most delicious food in the world dattebayo!"he said while looking at her.