I Love You (Naruhina) Chapter Nineteenth

A/N
Guys something wrong with my wattpad I already published chapter 19th and after a few votes from the reader and comments It was gone and now I had to rewrite it again. :(

" State your business! " shout a guard to the new comer. But there was no response from that man who's wearing a black coak. And the other guard got up from his seat. He is a quite big guy comparing to his friend and then he stood next to his friend to identify the man in front of them. They had a night duty to guard the main gate of Konoha village. It's in the middle of the night and it's a very chilly night with fogs everywhere that you can barely see a person that's only 5 feet right ahea of you and the cold win was blowing to their neck which send them cold down their spines.

" Who are you?! " shout the big guard who's now move his hand to reach the taser as cautions.

The guy in the cloak took a step forward slowly without saying a word. They cannot tell who he really is or what he looks like for his face was cover with the hood.

" Dont move!! " warn the first guard and took a step back.

" I'm warning you! " said the guard. But the intruder didnt say a word and within a second he charge at the first guy and before the guard could do anything he stab his stomach hard with a kunai.

" Ahh!!!!! " the guard scream in pain and  he fell on his knees while blood coming out of his mouth and die instantly and fell on the floor.

" Nazo!!!!! " yell the second guard at his friend who has been killed and then look at the killer who's now walking toward him. The guard take out his taser and ran towar him.

"Teme!!!!!! " he try to shock him in the stomach but the intruder caught him by the wrist and held him tightly. Even though the guard is much bigger than the intruder he seems to be much more stronger than he is. The guard try to pull away fto his strong grip but it was no use so he throw a strong punch at him with his other hand. But that man didnt even flinch or seem to get hurt instead he just grin evily and the guard eyes went wide for he now see who the man is in the dim light but  before he could speak or do anything the intruder stab the guard in his stomach and then pull it out and cut his throat leaving the guard gasp and fell on the floor while hold his throat to stop it from bleeding but it seems useless for him cause the cut was very deep and now he is rolling on his own blood. And in a few moment later he stop breathing and died with his eyes open.

The killer walk over the guard wih a smirk on his face and head to the village.

" But Hinata-Chan you have to go I dont want you to miss your studies just because of me " convince the sun kisses blonde boy to his girlfriend who is now sitting beside him with a frown on her beautiful face. She doesnt seems so happy or agree with what her boyfriend just said. Well it's only because she doesn't wants to leave her injured boyfriend here in the hospital and go to school without him.

" I'll be fine you can stop by to see me after school " he added.

" But N...Naruto-Kun..... " but Hinata was interrupted by Ten Ten.

" Hinata he's gonna be alright you still need to catch up wih school works that you missed for a week. Besides he's not gonna be alone in here Sasuke will be here to help him if he needs with anything "

she said. At these Naruto eyes went wide and almost yell

" Why that Teme?? " he glared at Sasuke.

Sasuke just smirk and said

" I dont want to be a baby sitter either. "

" What did you say??? " said angry Naruto but Ino interrupt

I Love You (Naruhina)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें