I Love You (Naruhina) Chapter Six

A week passed, their school days are normal for them but for Hinata she's so excited that she's going to let Naruto notice her, not the way they are now but the way she wanted to be. Sakura said she would help her soon cause she and Sasuke just moved a few days ago so they need to arrange things at their new house.

"...and with that Madara was killed by Hashirama"said Iruka teaching his history subject.

"Oi Hinata-Chan ,bring any extra bento today?"asked Naruto with a whisper to his best friend.

"No N..Naruto-Kun, but I can share y..you mine if y..you want."she said with a blush.

"Great"he said with a grin. He look back to the board but then he saw Toneri was glaring at him with a disgust. He was confused but stare at him, soon Toneri turn to face the board again.

'What the hell is his problem?' Naruto thought. He look at Hinata, she's concentrating on thee lesson and taking some notes Naruto just shrug and continue to write as well. Soon the bell rang and all the students went to cafeteria to have their lunches. Hinata and Naruto went together and join the group but Sakura and Ino wasn't there yet, Naruto and Hinata sit next to each other, beiside them sits Ten Ten who sit next to Temari and Shikamaru.

Sai, Toneri and Sasuke sit other sides of the table. Toneri still glaring at Naruto most of the time but Naruto didn't notice it.

"Where's Ino-San a..and Sakura-San?"Hinata asked while opening her bento box.

"Oh they'll be here in a minute." Ten Ten answer.

"Oh o..okay."she said handing a cinnamon roll at Naruto.

"Here N..Naruto-Kun"she handed him with a smile.

"Thanks Hinata-Chan"he said with a grin. Everyone watch the two for a moment but continue eating their lunch.

"Why didn't you bring your food dobe?"asked Sasuke.

"Cause I forget to bring it teme"he answer. Hinata, Ten Ten and Temari are having their girls conversation so they don't listen to the boys talk much.

"Where is your house Naruto?"asked Toneri with a calm voice, Naruto didn't like his attitude but he don't want to be seem rude so he answer " ActuallyI live in apartment, it's two block away from school"he answer.

"Apartment? Oh.. I see"Toneri said with a smirk. Naruto saw this and his blood getting boil with angrines but he try to calm down. He was kind of insulting his standard.

"There they are."said Sai pointing at Ino and Sakura who are walking toward them.

"Sorry, we're late."said Sakura sitting next to Sasuke and give him a peck on his lips.

"Can I sit beside you Sai-Kun?"Ino asked with a blush.

"Sure ma lady"he said moving a little bit to give the blonde some room.

"Thank you"she said and sit right next to him. Sakura look at Hinata and Naruto, then she said with a smile "Hinata, Ino and I were planning to go shopping today with the rest of the girls. Come and join us and we will buy some good clothes with you"she said. Hinata knows what she meant, she knows Sakura's plans are starting, she blush and said "S..Sure, I would l..love that".

"Sorry girls but I'm not going"said Ten Ten.

"Why not"asked Temari

"Because I hate shopping and the last time you dragged me, you guys used almost all my money"Ten Ten said with a bit angry tone.

"Aww. Come on Ten Ten, we already promise we wouldn't do that again"said Temari.

"Nope , still not going."she said.