Not A Chapter

This is not a chapter my dear readers but I promise I'm gonna update soon... I just wanna upload this video for the girl I love... I just wanted tell her how I feel and apologize to her at the same time for my mistake...

Sweetheart... I Love You... I Know I'm Not Perfect But I Love You So Very Much..

Please Forgive Me If I Hurt You.. I'm So Sorry... I Really Am.. That Is Not What I Want..

I Can't Live Without You Sweetheart... You're My Everything.. You're Like The Sun In My Sky..... You're My Angel... And I Cant Loose You....   My life will be so imperfect without you in it ..  And It Is Now Because You Haven't Come Back To Me Ever Since That Day...

I Love You So Very Much Sweetheart... I know you won't be reading this because I'm being muted.... But with so much hope I believe you will be able to accept my sincere apologies and forgive me one day... I Will Keep Praying And Waiting For You...

I apologize to both of You and your Mom.. especially your Mom... I'm Terribly Sorry... Please Forgive Me..

I Love You So Very Much Sweetheart...

"There'll Be No Sunlight... If I Loose You Baby.."

I Love You So Much ShyAnn.. ....

                Your One And Only Boyfriend
                                                   Andy....... :)

PS.
She means so much to me ... That's why I decided to update this.... I hope my readers will understand why I wanted to write this on my story...  I promise you guys that I will definitely write more chapters on this story ... Believe It!!!!