I Love You (Naruhina) Chapter Twenty

"Ahhh!! " came a loud scream, the first thing to see was the glowing light coming out of the box with great explosion that shook the entire room with the strong blow which cause the blonde boy flew back at the corner of the room hitting his back with the wall pretty hard and fall on the ground with his face.

Slowly he look up his head to see, more like to understand what just happened and his vision was getting blurry and he could not hear anything and after a few seconds he slowly gain conscious he realized his friends Kiba and Shino was also near the explosion. As he tried to get up he heard a grunt across the room and he turn his head and see Shino was 8 feet away from him with cuts on his shoulder and stain of blood on his shirt, he kneel on the floor as he grip his wound tightly.

"Shino!!" he yelled.

"Are you alright? What the heck just hap...." before he could finish the question he was about to ask, he quickly realize Kiba was the one who open the box so he knows he would be the one to get hit first by the explosion. Naruto try to get up quickly and rush to the see his friend.

*Cough... cough* he cover his nose with his hand as he tried to go through a thick smoke, there were some small burning fires on the blanket and the table. Shino get up as well holding his left injure arm and call out his friend's name

"Kiba!"

Soon enough they saw their friend's body lying under the broken chair, the two rush to his unconscious body and they shook him to see if he's awake, they saw him his face and body was burn and there were blood running down on his forehead.

"Kiba! Wake up!!"yelled Naruto as he try to wake him up. Shino press his head on Kiba's chest to listen to his slow heartbeats. His left cheek and chest area was badly injured from the explosion and he could hardly hear his heartbeat.

"No! No!" Shino grip the shirt of his friend and Naruto tried to pull his friend's unconscious body out of the smoke and soon enough the door was flung open and they saw two security and doctors rush inside the room and help them get out of the room as one of the security try to kill the fire first before it burn down the entire building. Soon enough the nurses rush towards them while other patients and people were running out of their rooms and tried to get outside of the building as an emergency. The two friends look at their unconscious friend as the doctors too Kiba away and one of the nurse stay by to help Shino and clean his wound

"Is he gonna be okay!!" Naruto shouted at them but no one response and they speed up their pace.

After hearing the big noise and seeing smoke coming out of the building and through the driver seat, Sasuke could see it clearly as they are about to reach the hospital so he speed up the car while Hinata and Sakura who were sitting at the back seats with their eyes wide open while Hinata cover her mouth and Sakura scream. Ino, Sai, Temari and Shikamaru were in another ride right behind them when they left school but Ino decided to get some flowers for Naruto as he's still recovering, so they head back to Ino's house first.

"What just happen?!" Sakura half yell at Sasuke who were avoiding cars as he speeds up and then stop at the middle of the parking zone.

"I don't know but we must hurry and see Naruto, Kiba and Shino quick. " he said it as he got out of the car and rush towards the building. Hinata and Sakura also got out and run as fast as they could while they have to avoid the crowd running away from the building and some people were standing and point at the floor that just exploded and some people were screaming as they run out of the building.

'Oh no Naruto-Kun, please be safe. I hope you're okay" Hinata pray silently as she run through the crowd and they slow her down as they keep bumping on the three of them who were going on the wrong direction from those people.