I Love You (Naruhina) Chapter Sixteen

"And clear!"

His body rise at the shock they give it to him. Looking at the heart rate monitor to see his heart impulses, it rise a bit everytime they gave him shocks but went to under 20 always and slowly reaching to zero. Sweats are forming on the blonde woman face while trying hard to wake him up.

"One more! Come on kid!"she shout at the blond boy who's look so pale and dying slowly right in front her eyes. The blonde woman is getting impatient but mostly she is panicking. Placing the electrical cardioversion pads in his chest and under his left rib to give him one more shock.

Looking at her mentor, the black hair girl frown a bit just by seeing the panick look on her face. She then turn her head to look at the dying blonde in front of her who is now laying on the bed with bloods covering him especially around his stomach, although they've already gave him the first aid but still he's bleeding very bad.

"He lost too much blood. I don't think he would make it."she thought sadly. She slowly turn her head to look behind her and see the indigo hair girl who is now more like sleeping on the bed, she didn't injure badly, so after giving her a treatment they let her lay in the bed and let her sleep until she woke up.

"At least we did saved her"she thought again. Looking at her watch with a sigh, it's still in the middle of the night, they've been trying to save this boy for the last 30 minutes but still not working. She quickly went back to help her mentor who is now struggling to save the boy.

"Clear!"again Tsunade shout while pressing the shocker on Naruto's chest for one last time. With so much hope she press it on his chest making his unconscious body lift on the air again at the shock.

"Beep...... Beep....... Beep........ Beep....
Beeeeeeeeeee................"they all turn their heads to look at the monitor with shock on their faces.

"Oh no"Tsunade thought, a few tears drop from her eyes with sadness, turning her head slowly and look at the blonde boy in front of her.

Character dead........

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Naruto-Kun!!!"shouting very loud and automatically dit up to look around. Sweats are running down on her face, she could feel that something is wrap around her forehead. Looking at her surrounding for a moment, everything is so white, she could feel her head is getting dizzy at her sudden movement.

"Oh Hinata. You're awake"said a girl suddenly. Turning her head to look at the voice owner, then she saw Sakura and Ino are sitting on the chairs while looking at her with a soft smiles on their faces. Hinata was confuse for a moment and then she ask

"S...Sakura-San, Ino-San...w..where am I?"she ask with a tired voice.

Looking at their friend's face for a moment, Sakura decided to talk

"You're in Konoha hospital Hinata"she said with a smile while looking at the girl. Hinata was confuse for a moment and try to think back why she would be here inside the hospital

"Ah.."she yelp in pain while holding her head with her hand. She couldn't think anything right now, all she got is an headache.

"Hinata are you okay?"ask Ino who is now getting up to look at her friend to check if she's ok.

'I'm..f..fine"Hinata said. Just as she said that she somehow remember quickly what she was dreaming just before she woke up. Her eyes went wide quickly, looking at the two girls

"Where's Naruto-Kun?!!"she ask a bit loud and fast. This cause Ino and Sakura eyes went wide and they look a bit panic at her question. Looking at each other for a moment, thinking they should tell her or not with her condition. Looking at her two friends Hinata is now getting impatient and she can't help but starting to worry about her crush more. She can't remember what exactly had happened to her crush because she was passed out when she tried to help her Naruto-Kun.