I Love You (Naruhina) Chapter Eighteen

Flashback to a week before

The car pull over in the Hyuuga compound and three figures came out of that car and rushing into upstair and in along the way they could see blood everywhere. The guy with black eyes and with black hair kick the door open and the three entered the room in there all they could see were blood and pieces of glass from the mirror spreading across the room.

The pale looking guy said

" They must had quite a night "

looking over the bed they saw half broken baseball bat and just more blood on the ground.

A girl with buns on her head said angrily " Find that asshole! If Naruto didnt kill this guy I will. I will bury him alive in a desert ".

" He's not in here " said Sasuke after seraching him in the bathroom.

" What? " said Ten Ten angrily.

" Let's search him in the other rooms " suggest Sai and so they did. They tried seraching him in every room and kitchen and corner and under the beds but still there's no sign of him.

" Damn it he must got away before we came here " said Ten Ten. At this point Ten Ten get worry that Toneri got away before they could stop him for she knows about this Toneri guy well. She knows that he's not just an ordinary rich guy he was something more than what you could have imagine before they came to Konoha .  Back in Suna Toneri's parents were well known and were very rich not from running big companies but from smuggling and selling drugs. And stealing kids and selling kineys or eyes were what they do for living. Thats how they become millionaries even the police arent dare to bust them for they're very powerful people and also own a deadly triads gangster called Akatsuki which was hand down to Toneri Otsusuki with the rest of the dirty business after his parents died. But Toneri wanted a normal life because he's been doing this same thing ever since he was a kid so he decided to go out more and eventually decided to went to a high school but it didnt mean he quit doing those things he had his men doing those jobs anyway and they always report back to him. Sometimes he would torture his drug dealers when they cant paid him and even end up killing them.

Ten Ten and the rest of her friends know who were his parents and what he does by Uchiha Sasuke's brother named Uchiha Itachi. He's a detective whos been trying to bust him up since his parents died but Toneri was twice dangerous than his parents ever were so no one dare to do anything to him.
Toneri just hang out with Sasuke and Sai and the rest because there also rich kids like him. But he was also very nice to them because there were his only friends. He didnt have any close friends growing up and thats what the reason why they hang out with Toneri and thought perhaps they have a slice chance to change him into a better person.

For once he even helped Sakura got her life long crush Sasuke to get together so they thought he's leaving his past behind and had become a complete different person they always wanted him to be. But that was until when he saw a very beautiful girl name Hyuuga Hinata. He tried to get rid of Naruto in everyway and take her as his even though he's supposed to help them and not steal the girl.

And things had turn quite worse after the deadly fight between he and Naruto. He even tried to killed both of them for real if he get the chance while they were fighting but Naruto was a lot more stronger than him and able to stopped him.

And now Ten Ten_ Sasuke And Sai are definitely sure that he's going back into his old self and come back to revenge Naruto for what he did to him.

" Let's head back to the hospital and tell this to Hinata. We must warned her that she still could be in danger " said Ten Ten and the guys nodded for they know what she meant.