I Love You (Naruhina) Chapter Nine

The next day came quickly and it's a bright Saturday morning, Naruto slowly got off of his bed and walk into the kitchen with his eye

s close, he drag his lazy legs to the kitchen but then he bump his head with corner of the wall, he tripped and he hit the floor with his butt.

"Ouch!! What the hell was that! Where am I?"he asked himself while rubbing the potato on his forehead. He was sleepwalking.

"Oh"he said remembering where he is right now and he chuckled to himself "Well it's time for ramen!"he shouted. He quickly get up and he boil the water, after a few minutes later he starts digging in his ramen.

After finishing he third cup, he put the cups in the trash which was really weird. He went inside his room and took of his pajamas and get inside the bathroom.

Waters flowing from his head, his spiky hair are now surrender. Rubbing a soap all around his body and clean himself. He stand there for the last five minutes "How am j suppose to tell that?"he thought.

And then he remember that today, he and Hinata will meet at the forest at 3pm. He got out of his bathroom and dry himself with a towel. He put the towel on his waist and walk to his desk and open the drawer. Then he took a small box and open it,he put a smile at the sight.

"One day I will"he thought with a smile.

He put the box back inside the drawer. He look at the clock '11;00pm' "Hmm .. I still got time. Maybe I should have some more ramen and help old man a little bit."

He put on his usual jacket and then he start walking toward Ichikaru. He look up at the sky and sigh, after a few more minutes, he got to Ichikaru and went inside.

"Oi Naruto, you're off today remember?"Teuchi said.

"I know, I'm just here to take some bites"he said with a smile.

"I see, 5 miso ramen?"the chef asked.

"Yup!!!!"he said with a grin, Teuchi went inside and start making ramens for him.

"Oi Naruto, I thought you're going out with Hinata today"said Ayame. She get out of the kitchen and sit right besides him.

"Yeah, I will meet her at 3pm"he said with a sigh.

"What's wrong Naruto?"Ayame asked with a concern.

"I'm just thinking about what we talk last night."he said with a small voice.

"I don't know what will happen if I tell her that"he said again.

"It will be fine Naruto."she said with a smile.

"Just tell her when you think you're ready"Ayame said while putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks Ayame-Chan, I will"he said with a smile.

"Here you go Naruto"said Teuchi while handing him the first bowl.

"Yosh!!! Itadakimas!"he said and start sticking his face with the bowl. Ayame chuckle lightly "You really deserve to be happy Naruto."she thought.

"What!!!!!! What do you mean you don't have it anymore. It was here two days ago!"Toneri shouted.

"I'm sorry sir, we already sold that ring yesterday"said a girl.

"What!!!"he shouted again.

"Who bought that ring?"he asked.

"Sir how can I know who he is?"she said with a calm voice.

"I meant what does he look like?"he said getting impatient.

"I'm afraid I don't know that as well sir, I was ill yesterday and I didn't came to work."she said.