I Love You (Naruhina) Chapter Seven

"Oh.I love this one!"said Ino.

"Ino, we're here to look for Hinata'clothes, not for you . You can find yours later"said
Sakura.

"Fine. I was just looking at it"she said with a pout.

"Hey guys how about this one"Temari said.

"Hmmm. Not bad, just take it and we will see if its look good on her"said Sakura. Hinata just stay quite and doing nothing much, and Toneri, he stand right beside Hinata and steal a glance at her while holding two bags with him. They finished looking for some shoes and believe it or not it took two bags to put em.

"Hey Hinata come and check this out. What do you think?"Ino asked showing her a black dress, it was a really nice one though.

"It's beautiful"Hinata said with a smile

"Maybe you should wear this on your date with Naruto"said Temari tooking the gown from Ino hand and take a good look at it. Hinata blush, she still not used to letting people know her secret yet.

"Alright girls, I think that's all they have in here"said Sakura, her hands full of clothes.

"Let's try these out"she said. They all nodded and start following her. No one notice that someone was watching them from the shadow.

"Alright Hinata, go try this out"Sakura hand her the clothe.

"S...Sure"she said, taking the clothe from Sakura's hand and went into the changing room.

They all sit and wait for Hinata. Toneri sit next to Sakura and put the bags besides him.

"Hey Sakura, what if it isn't work?" Temari asked suddenly, they all look at her with a confuse face.

"What do you mean if it isn't work?"Sakura asked.

"Yeah, what do you mean shika?"Ino said with a joke.

"Shut up Ino. I don't like that lazy guy"she said.

"Yeah right."Ino answer.

"I was saying, what if your plan doesn't work with these two?"Temari asked with a whisper afraid that Hinata might hear her.

"Relax! It will work. Don't you guys remember that how many couples I've helped back in Suna?"she said with a smirk.

"More than five couples I guess"replied Temari.

"What!! Really? And they all got together?"Ino asked in disbelief.

"Yup. Some of them even got married before we move here"Sakura said with a smile.

"What!! They would only be like 15 or something!"shout Ino.

"So? They can be with their love one so what's the big deal."said sakura but Ino said nothing."

Why? You want me to help you with Sai?"Sakura asked with a smirk at the last part.

Ino blush "What! No way. I can win his heart by myself, I don't need your help forhead, anyway you helped all of them by yourslf?"she said.

"Well some are yes but some were assisted by Toneri here"she said looking at Toneri, Toneri just stay calm.

"Really? How did he help you with those stuff forehead?"Ino asked in disbelief that this guy was involve with those stuff.

"Well he..."before Sakura could finish she was cut off by Temari.

"Look guys!"she said pointing at Hinata, she finished her changing and she got out with a blush on her face. They all stare at her with wide eyes, she's wearing a black dress that Ino chose.