I Love You (Naruhina) Chapter Five

With Hinata and Ten Ten, as soon as Hinata waved at Naruto and made their way Ten Ten look at her with a knowingly smile and said

"Can't leave your boyfriend behind?" Ten Ten tease while following the gang with Hinata.

"W...What..?" Hinata stutter and blush deeply.

"Ah huh. I knew it!"Ten Ten said.

"N..No he's not my bo..boyfriend Ten Ten-San"she said with a blush.

"Then why are you blushing if he's isn't ?"she asked.

"H...He's my bestfriend"Hinata said not answering the question. Now she feel very bad for leaving her best friend like that.

"Ahh. I see its one sided love isn't it Hinata?"Ten Ten asked.

Hinata didn't answer but she blush instead. Ten Ten didn't ask anything with that, they follow the gang right behind them and soon they arrived at the huge house with Uchiha symbol on it.

"Alright! It's party time!" Temari and Ino shouted unison.

"Troublesome"Shikamaru said.

"Would you just quit it!!"Temari shout while entering the room with everyone else. It was a very nice house for a couples. There's a lot of expensive vehicles ,and the house is pretty clean.

"Quit what?"he asked while yawning.
"That 'Troublesome' thing, its getting on my nerve"she said with annoyance.

"Troublesome"he said with a smirk.

"Arghhh"Temari just went to the kitchen.

Ino and Sai talked each other on the couch getting to know each other. Sasuke and Sakura went upstair to change their clothes. Hinata and Ten Ten sit on the crouch right next to Ino and Sai. Toneri,that guy is took a glance most of the time at Hinata while preparing some cocktails to drink, they're still young but some rich kids so who cares what they do right? And they always drink wine or maybe even vodka while they were in Suna.

"So... What are you guys wanted to do?"Sakura asked after finishing their changing.

"Movie would be great Sakura....forhead"she whiper at the last part only to hear by Sai and he smile at her and she return.

"Sure Ino...pig"she did the same whispering at the last part.

"How about we play game first and then we watch the movie." Temari said.

"And what kind of game do you wanna play?"Sasuke asked her.

"Truth or dare. We will spin the bottle."said Temari.

"Hn.. Troublesome"Shikamaru added.

"Cool.. let's play that game then."Sakura said.

They circle around and sit, Sai brought the bottle and place it in front of them.

"Alright. Who wanna spin first?"asked Temari.

"Ohh oh oh .. me me!"shouted Ino.

She took the bottle and then she start spining it, spining and spining it pointed at Shikamaru.

"Troublesome"he murmer.

"Alright Shikamaru, truth or dare?"asked Ino.

"Dare"he said. Ino smile evily and look at Temari. 'Why does she looking at me like that?'Temari thought.

"I dare you to kiss Temari's cheek"he said.

"What!!!!"they both shouted in unison.

"No way, I'm not letting him do that. We just met today"Temari said.