His Kitten - Sebastian x Reader

This is my first Kuroshitsuji, Sebastian x Reader fan fiction ever. Yeah, ever. This is the first book of my series and it's full of nose bleeding moments with Bassy (or Sebby and or Sebastian Michaelis). So grab some tissues and a pillow to scream in, cuddle and or muffle laughter! You're in for a long trip!

        I don't really think most of this would be considered lemon but there are some suggestive moments and of course fluffy cute moments as well. Since this was my first story, it's a bit short; I apologize.

        (e/c) means example color and is throughout the story which essentially means that you can pick a color. Eyes, clothing, flowers and even a spoon can all have your color choice. This is x Reader so you can be yourself or whoever you like. Even OC's are welcome. Just remember, have fun and relax! (kind of relax haha)

        I can't believe how popular this has gotten, I would love to thank everyone for all of the support and love.

  ❤ This fan fiction would be nothing without the readers and their wonderful support. Thank you.

        Characters belong to Yana Toboso. You belong to you. (Except for the curry contest in the third book, that belongs to Yana Toboso (I just changed it up a bit)) Story line is mine.

                YOU MAY NOT EDIT OR ALTER MY WORKS FOR YOUR OWN.

                                💮⚪1ˢ ͭ place AnimeWattyAwards 2014⚪💮

                                                              Enjoy~ 

                                                                                              ❤ AudieSenpai