Epilogue

"She's coming! Everyone hide!" Mey-Rin ran around the decorated dining room to find somewhere to hide along with the others of the Phantomhive Manor.

        "I don't see why we can't just have a normal celebration instead of all of this nonsense." Ciel looked annoyed wearing a birthday hat.

        "But young master! It's _______'s birthday!" Finny gleefully clapped his hands.

*     *     *

        "Now then just walk forward a little..." Sebastian gently nudged me through a doorway blindfolded.

        "Sebastian, this better not be another one of your-" Sebastian took my blind fold off and I realized that we were in the dining room.

        That's when everyone ran out of the kitchen.

        "Surprise!!!" They cheerfully cried.

        Mey-Rin, Finny, Bard, Tanaka, Ciel, Lizzy and Paula all excitedly jumped around.

        Okay, Ciel not so much but he had a slight smile!

        All of us sat at the dining table and that's when Sebastian came out of the kitchen carrying a cake and singing.

        "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear _______, Happy Birthday to you!" My face turned red as he stopped singing and set the cake in front of me.

        "Make a wish!" Mey-Rin beamed.

        I thought for a moment, smiled, closed my eyes and blew out the candles but suddenly felt someone's lips pressed against mine.

        I opened my eyes to find that I did indeed blow the candles out on the cake, but also Sebastian kissing was me in front of everyone!

        I broke off the kiss, a little embarrassed and my face was as red as a strawberry.

        "I thought you needed a birthday kiss~" Sebastian winked at me.

        "Maybe later tonight...." Sebastian trailed off but got closer and whispered in my ear.

        "WHAT?!" My eyes widened. "NO! Oh my god!" I felt the urge to kick him but covered my face in embarrassment instead.

        Ciel choked on the tea that he had been drinking and finally let out a chuckle which in turn caused everyone else to laugh. The young master hadn't smiled or even laughed in a very long time.

        Sebastian chuckled as well and cut the cake. He handed out pieces to everyone and of course winked at me and held two gloved fingers up to his lips.

        I finally found love, and a place to call home. Even if it was a little broken, everything seemed to fit together.

~~