Chapter 2

When we finally arrived at the manor, Sebastian was the first one out. I pulled off his jacket and folded it carefully. Ciel climbed out with the help of Sebastian, I followed shortly. The manor was huge, I'm sure I would get lost in it.

        "Oh, um Sebastian would you like this back?" I poked at Sebastian's arm.

        "If you're still cold you can keep it for a little longer." Sebastian smiled as he closed the door of the carriage.

        "Thanks, but I'm sure I won't need it." I smiled back handing the jacket to him.

        Ciel walked up to the big doors in front of us as the servants were putting the carriage into the horse stables. Sebastian opened one of the big doors for us and we walked in. Sebastian took Ciel's hat, coat and cane then hung them up. Ciel began to walk up the main staircase.

        "Um Sebastian, what are we going to do today?" I asked shyly as I looked around.

        Sebastian pulled a little at my cardigan. "Wha- Oh, here." I took off my cardigan and hat and handed them to him.

        "Well, I could teach you how to make the perfect cup of tea." Sebastian smiled as he hung my stuff up.

        "Okay, that doesn't sound too bad." I smiled back.

        As we walked around the manor, I noticed some portraits of the Phantomhives hanging around, but there was a place where a big painting had been hung that was no longer there. We were about to enter the kitchen doors when all of a sudden there was a big crash coming from inside it. Sebastian burst open the doors and I followed carefully behind him. The red-haired servant was lying on the floor on a bed of broken plates and cups.

        "Mey-Rin, we just got here and you're already breaking things?!" The muscular servant fumed as he chewed on the end of a cigarette. Some welding goggles hung around his neck loosely.

        "I'm sure Mister Sebastian will make everything better! Right Sebastian?" The cute servant with the gardening hat said gleefully.

        "These three here are Mey-Rin, Finny, and Bardroy." Sebastian said annoyed as he loosened his tie a little agitated, "The old man over there is Tanaka."

        "Pleased to meet you, I'm ________" I curtsied and smiled.

        "________  will be working with me. She is new here and will need to learn how to do things elegantly." Sebastian looked over at me and gave me a smile.

        "Sebastian will teach you well, I know so!" Mey-Rin said as she sat up.

        "You're hair is really pretty, ________ !" Finny ran over to me and twirled a strand of my (e/c) hair around his fingers.

        "Don't be bothering her! We have a mess to clean right Sebastian?" Bardroy inquired as he picked Finny up by the collar of his shirt.

        "Right...now then, don't burn down the house while I'm teaching her." Sebastian said eyeing all of them in a threatening manner. All three gulped and quickly ran around trying to find a dust pan and broom.

        "You can wait for me in the lounge room, I will need to get everything ready." Sebastian smiled as he gently patted my shoulder. I nodded and left the kitchen and walked down the long hallway.

        After entering the wrong rooms I finally found the lounge. I opened the door and found Sebastian already in there.

        "Oh! You scared me!" I exclaimed.