Chapter 7

I shot up as soon as I heard Sebastian returning and looked towards the door.

        He unlocked it and stuck his head through the door.

        "Sorry for the inconvenience, but I will have to keep you in here for a while until our unruly visitor leaves." Sebastian looked over at me and his eyes were now the cat-like pink.

        "Oh, do you mean the hound that was running through the halls?" I asked, my (e/c) eyes caught his.

        "I'm afraid not my lady." He turned his head down a little and saw that I hadn't picked up the vase. "I guess I will have to add that to the awaiting punishment list." Sebastian wickedly smirked and winked at me.

        "Don't you even try getting out of here either little kitten." He smiled happily, closing the door and locking it as he left.

        "Wait! What do you mean-........that tart." I huffed as I stood up and walked over to look out the wide window above the bed.

        "I wonder who this visitor is....." I examined the window and noticed there was a lock that was on the inside. "Hello freedom." I grinned.

        I found a long ribbon and tied my hair up, took off my shoes and stood on the bed. I could barely reach the top of the window on my tip-toes.

        "Come on!" I shouted as I tried to grasp the lock, but my knees began to wobble.

        "Ah!" I shouted as I fell off the bed onto the floor.

        "Ouch....." I laid on the floor thinking about what to do.

        I looked over to the washroom. "There better be something useful somewhere in here!" I dragged myself up off the wooden floor and in the washroom.

        Inside was a medium sized bathtub,toilet, sink, cabinet mirror, a rack of towe- CABINET MIRROR!

        I quickly opened the cabinet but found there was only soap, a toothbrush and aftershave.

        "Bloody hell." I slammed the cabinet shut, almost shattering the mirror.

        I looked around some more and found a mop in a side-panel of the the wall along with a bucket.

        "Aha! I could stand on this!" I happily picked up the bucket and walked back into the bedroom.

        I set the bucket face down at the head of the bed so I could stand on it.

        "Here goes nothing." I said as I grabbed my shoes and stepped onto the bed.

        I took a step and placed one foot on the bucket, then my other.

        I placed my shoes on the windowsill, and reached for the little swivel lock.

        "Gotcha!" I rang out as I pulled the lock towards me, swinging the window open.

        I lifted myself up a little to look outside, the room was on the second story and a little far from the ground. I looked at the ground by the window and saw a big pile of hay on the ground for the horses next to the stable.

        "Perfect!" I threw my shoes out the window.

        "Now then, will I be able to fit through here?" I questioned the size of the wide window. Of course it was wide, but it was a little slim and rectangular.