Chapter 10

My blindfold unfolded itself as it went flying up out of reach as we fell.

        Sebastian had jumped from the roof of the manor.

        We landed somehow safely on the patio outside of the big garden.

        The moon was high and it cast a luminescent shadow on all of the flowers in front of us.

        "Are you insane? We could have died!" I yelled at Sebastian and squirmed around in his arms despite my bound hands.

        "Ah, but we didn't did we?" Sebastian smirked a he set me down.

        I pouted at him a little.

        "Don't give me that look, you know it was fun. But, that was only the beginning." Sebastian tilted his head to the side and smiled at me.

        "You mean that there is more to your ridiculous game?" I asked him, still pouting.

        "Of course, but since you won't stop making that face...." Sebastian leaned into me and kissed my lips.

        Goosebumps covered my arms and it felt like I was going to melt.

        "Now, if you can find me in the garden, I will give you this." Sebastian continued as he broke the kiss and waved my journal in front of me.

        "You will get bonus points if you find me quick." Sebastian smirked and untied my wrists.

        He then tied a new blind fold around my eyes.

        "How am I supposed to find you like this?!" I asked him frantically.

        "If you are truly in love, you're heart will beat faster around me." Sebastian smirked as he placed a hand on my chest.

        "I'm not in love with you." I told him smugly.

        "How long are you going to be in denial my love? Your heart says differently." Sebastian said in a loving voice.

        He suddenly let go and everything turned quiet.

        I held my arms out in front of me as I walked down the two patio steps.

        The cool air ran across my arms, legs and face. I shivered a little but tried my best to ignore it.

        I could feel my heart speeding up gradually, mostly from anticipation and the fear of a bear, wild dog or cat trying to attack me.

        'I am not in love with Sebastian, my heart is just speeding from thinking about frightening things.'

        I just played along and walked one way or another trying to pay attention to the fluttering in my chest.

        I stretched my arms out in front of me and waved them around.

        I felt something or someone, particularly Sebastian trying to back away from me.

        "Come on Sebastian, that's no fair!" I shouted at him, and finally grabbed his tie.

        "Gotcha!" I said as I pulled him by his tie, all the way down to my level.

        I leaned in and thought a moment, and kissed him.

        Sebastian pulled me closer to him and deepened the kiss as a growl escaped his lips.

        He practically ripped the blindfold off of me and tossed it.

        In a second he had me pinned to the ground an he held my journal above us.

        "You win." Sebastian said as his eyes glowed pink in the dark.

        I pulled at his tie again.

        "Don't be teasing my inner demon, I don't know if I could be able to control myself; my kitten." Sebastian chuckled and gently picked me up.

        "I do believe this is yours as well." Sebastian handed me my journal.

        "Y-yeah thanks." I blushed.

        "Oh, and by the way there is some interesting stuff written in there." Sebastian smiled and chuckled.

        "You jerk! That's private!" I gasped and began to kick and playfully punch him.

        We entered the manor, and closed down everything for the night.