Chapter 13

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door to my room.

        The maid from last night walked in.

        "Excuse me Miss ______, Lord Druitt would like to know if you will meet him for dinner in twenty minutes." The maid curtsied.

        "Twenty minutes?!" I shot up out of bed.

        "How long was I asleep?!" I looked at the maid with a worried expression.

        "You were asleep for the whole day my lady." The maid nodded and began to fix my bed.

        I had never slept for a whole day!

        "Oh, madam there are a wide selection of dresses Lord Druitt picked out just for you. If you need help, just ask." The maid smiled.

        I walked across the plush, pale pink carpet over to a huge wardrobe.

        I opened it, and saw a bunch of beautiful dresses and gowns inside.

        The perfect one popped out immediately at me, it was a ballroom style dress that was (e/c), and was very poofy at the bottom but simply divine.

        "Can you help me put this on?" I grinned at the maid.

        "Of course!" She giggled and ran over to help me. 

*     *     *

-Back at the Manor-

        Sebastian was pacing around nervously in the study as Ciel read an invitation from Lord Druitt.

        "Well, looks like we are invited to a ball but this time as ourselves." Ciel placed the invitation on his cherry wood desk.

        Ciel took a sip of tea, and set it down.  

        He looked up at his loyal butler with the raven hair.

        "Sebastian, that underground human trafficking is still going on correct?" Ciel asked.

        "I do believe so." Sebastian smirked, as he looked at his young master.

        "This can mean only one thing. ______ was kidnapped." Ciel smirked back.

        "We have a new case on our hands. This time just involving us." Ciel twirled a black pawn on his desk and knocked it over.

        "Yes, my lord." Sebastian bowed and left the study to get ready.

*     *     *

        "Wow!" I exclaimed looking at the long dining table, decorated with fancy foods and whine glasses.

        "Oh little Robin!" Lord Druitt chimed as he walked over to me.

        I smiled and curtsied.

        "You look beautiful, have you found everything to your liking?" Lord Druitt asked as he kissed the top of my hand, which cause me to blush.

        "I never want to leave!" I beamed joyfully.

        Lord Druitt smiled as he walked me towards the table and pulled out my chair.

        A lot of people entered the room, all seemed to be close friends with Lord Druitt.

        We ate, and laughed; having a good time before the ball officially started.

*     *     *

        As Lord Druitt and I entered the ball room, the orchestra began to play and many people bowed, and curtsied to one another as they began to dance.

        Beautiful dresses twirled around and across the shiny white marble floor. Soothing sounds were being played by the live orchestra.

        "May I have this dance my little Robin?" Lord Druitt smiled an held out his hand.

        "You may." I smiled back and entwined my fingers with his.

        My (e/c) dress suited me well and my (e/c) hair was curled in intricate spirals.

        "I just love ballrooms and dancing." Lord Druitt said starry eyed.

        As we waltzed, I noticed that I would see a raven haired butler watching me. I looked over Lord Druitt's shoulder by standing on my tip toes, but I didn't see anyone.

        I began to feel suspicious but the song ended, and Lord Druitt and I stopped dancing.

        "I have an idea my robin, why don't you come with me? You are looking a little distracted." Lord Druitt stared dreamily into my eyes and linked his arm around mine.

        He was so hypnotic under the lighting, I felt in a trance but my head began to pound and my vision began to blur.

        Lord Druitt led down a hallway away from the ballroom and he opened a door.

        "Just stay here for a while until you feel better little robin." Lord Druitt smiled but his eyes now seemed unnerving.

        "B-but I think I-" He pushed me into the pitch black room, closed and then locked the door.

        I lifted up my dress a little and ran to the door where I began to pound on the hard, cold wood.

        'Curse these long dresses!'

        That man I saw was he Sebastian?

        "Sebastian! Sebastian help!" I began to yell and frantically scratch and pound on the door.

        As I tried to make as much noise as possible, a strange sickening sweet scent filled my nostrils and lungs.

        "Se.....Sebast..." 

        I heard this loud ringing in my ears and before I knew it, 

        I blacked out.