Chapter 9

"Sebastian, this is ridiculous."

        After spending one day cleaning with Mey-Rin, Sebastian had me in the dining room with a blindfold on. It had been 24 hours since the encounter with Ash, but everything settled down.

        "Trust me, by the time I'm done teaching you this lesson, you will be very exhausted." Sebastian explained as he made sure the blindfold was on tight.

        "Try anything funny, and I will slap the hell out of you." I told him as I held my right hand up.

        Sebastian chuckled from behind me and held onto my shoulders.

        "Think of this as a game, and possibly a punishment. All you have to do, is feel the small objects and guess what they are. If you are correct you can move on." Sebastian said as he gave me a small rub on the shoulder.

        "And if I'm not correct?" I asked as I tried to look over my shoulder and underneath the blindfold.

        "We'll get to it later." I could feel Sebastian's smirk. It sent prickles down my neck.

        Sebastian began to spin me in place slowly.

        "One." He began to count out loud.

        "Two."

        "Three."

        I began to laugh a little and tried to grab hold of one of his arms.

        "Four."

        "Five."

        He stopped and held me by the shoulders as he guided me towards the table.

        "The first object is right in front of you. You can use feel, touch, try to get sound out of it, or smell it. They are harmless objects so you don't need to worry my little kitten." Sebastian explained as he guided my hand above the object.

        I felt it. "It's cold!" I yelled as I jerked my hand away.

        "Yes, but what else?" Sebastian asked.

        "It's kind of circular.....and has a chain on it." I said as I felt the object and held it now.

        "Good, you're almost there to figuring it out." Sebastian said in a purring voice.

        I held it up to my ear. There was a low ticking sound coming from it.

        "Is it a pocket watch?" I asked as I set it down.

        I felt Sebastian's warm breath on my neck.

        "Correct I suppose. Technically it's my pocket watch." Sebastian said in a rather bored manner.

        "You figured that out too fast, but you win this round." Sebastian said as he brought his warm, soft lips onto my neck.

        "Sebastian?" I started to get a little embarrassed at his sudden contact.

        He stopped and began to spin me around again as he counted. Sebastian stopped me and pushed me over to the next object.

        I gingerly touched the next object.

        "Be careful, this one may be a bit pointy." Sebastian warned.

        "I thought you said none of the items could harm me!" I jolted back a little and ran into his chest.

        "Only this one, just be careful." Sebastian spoke into my ear softly and walked me a step to the table and guided my hand to touch the object.

        "I-it's kind of silky to the touch...." I stammered a little nervous.

        Sebastian guided my hand down along the item with one of my fingers and let go.

        "This part feels a little rough...." I said as I traced a finger down a little more before feeling something like a needle poke into the flesh on my finger tip.

        "Bloody hell!" I pulled my hand back quickly and felt Sebastian grab it.

        "A rose?" I asked somewhat still shocked at the sudden pain.

        "Mmmm......correct." I heard Sebastian say.

        I felt him lick my fingertip.

        "H-hey! Stop it!" I yelled at him as I tried to pull my hand away, but he only tightened his grip.

        "Would you like to bleed all over the place?" Sebastian asked.

        He flicked his tongue across my finger again.

        "Nnn..." I couldn't find the right words to say.

        He took my finger into his mouth and sucked on it a little. Then he bit it a little. I yanked my hand back as he chuckled to himself.

        I'm sure my face was bright red by now.

        "Maybe we should start a new game." I heard Sebastian as he walked to my side.

        I stood by the table as things fell silent.

        Thinking I was alone, I began to untie my blindfold until Sebastian once again grabbed my hands.

        "We are going to play a new game, but you will still require this on." Sebastian said as he held my hands in front of me.

        I felt him tying my wrists together with another piece of fabric.

        "What exactly are you doing?" I asked him.

        "We don't have time for questions...." Sebastian answered as he lifted me up and placed my bound wrists behind his neck a he carried me.

        "Er....Sebastian...." I began to say something until I heard him close a set of doors behind us.

        More walking.

        Closing doors.

        More walking.

        More doors.

        Stairs.

        Another door.

        'Where on Earth are we going?'

        I felt a cool breeze blow through my (e/c) hair and caress my face.

        "Alright my lady, hold on tight!" Sebastian said.

        "What? Why?!" I asked in an panicked voice but it was too late.