Chapter 6

I turned over, stretched and opened my eyes. Sebastian must have left after I fell asleep, I was exhausted! I sat up, and dangled my feet off the edge of the bed as I rubbed my eyes.

        "Hmm." I looked out the window and saw the sun rising, leaving the clouds a shade of pink and yellow.

        "Oh jeeze! I was supposed to be up earlier than this!" I shouted as I quickly stood up out of bed.

        I pulled open the big wooden wardrobe and found some clean maid uniforms and aprons along with a new pair of black shoes. As I tied the apron around my waist, I looked over to the small armchair in the corner of the room. My jaw dropped as I saw Sebastian's clothes still folded neatly with his shoes....and his shirt and pants!

        "OHMYGOD." I dropped my shoes on the floor, making a loud thud.

        I jumped at a loud crash followed by something big running down the hall. I ran to the door and opened it.

        "PLUTOOO!!!! MISTER.SEBASTIAN WILL GET MAD!!!!!" I saw Finny running down the hall chasing after a hound that was the size of a large horse.

        I stood there collecting my thoughts as to what I just saw.

        I shrugged and closed the door, as I turned around Sebastian had his hand on the entry way blocking my path.

        "Good morning~" Sebastian said as he removed his hand and tied his tie.

        I froze again with a creeped out look on my face.

        "Where did you.....How in the?" I looked around the room and saw a now open door that lead to a washroom.

        I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. "You should really stop doing that." I said with my eyes still closed as I walked towards the armchair.

        "Doing what my dear?" I heard Sebastian answer.

        I opened my eyes and jumped at Sebastian now, standing stooped down to my level.

        "That!" I slapped at him but he caught my hand.

        "You amuse me." Sebastian said calmly as he smiled and kissed the top of my hand.

        "Now then, would you mind getting out of my room?" I glared at him as I took my hand away.

        "Your room?" He chuckled. "This is my room, we still have to fix yours up a little." Sebastian tilted his head at me now smirking.

        "Er.....this is your room? But last night you were about to leave! I thought this was my room!" I collapsed into the armchair and picked up my shoes.

        "I was going to clean up the kitchen a little, but you wanted me to lay with you until you fell asleep so I did." Sebastian said as he pulled his vest on.

        "You're lucky I don't pour holy water on you!" I shouted at him.

        Sebastian chuckled warmly, "How did you know I'm a demon? Although that may seem like a wonderful idea for you, holy water is harmless to me." He stated and gave me a wink.

        "Isn't it obvious Sebastian? Your eyes shine pink sometimes and you seemed intimidating and forceful when you kissed me in the lounge. Not to mention that you told me to not tease a demon. You gave yourself away." I laughed while I slipped a shoe on.

        Sebastian stared at me. "I didn't hurt you did I?" He walked closer to me and sat on the floor in front of me.

        His eyes turned a little pink and he smirked with that wanting look on his face.

        "I don't think so...." I tilted my head at him and questioned his expression.

        Sebastian snapped out of it and stood up. "We might as well go start breakfast for Ciel. After all, it is Sunday that's why we slept in a little later than usual....and I wanted to be close to you before you woke up and tried to slap me."

        Sebastian said as he pulled his black coat on and opened the door.

        Irritated, launched the small vase that was on the table next to the armchair at him but he ducked and it shattered on the wall behind him.

        "You better have that cleaned before I get back Kitten~" Sebastian said in a sing-song voice as he closed the door behind him.

        I heard a click and the jingle of keys.

        'He just locked the door.'

        I rolled my eyes "You better have that cleaned before I come back...kitten." I said in a mocking voice and I flailed my arms a little. "Clean it up or what? Then again....Sebastian is a demon....." I placed a hand under my chin as I thought.

        'Maybe I shouldn't clean it just to see what happens?'

        I smiled to myself as I slipped my other shoe on and walked over to the dresser and picked up a new brush and brushed my soft (e/c) hair. I looked at myself in the big mirror. I had never really liked the way I looked, I thought I was pretty average and wasn't sure what Sebastian really saw in me.

        'Hah, demons.'

        I laughed a little and shook my head.

        The broken vase was still lying broken on the floor and I didn't bother to pick it up.