Chapter 11

Sebastian and I had cleaned up some things throughout the manor for the night and were walking back to our room. I was trudging behind him an thought about what I did today.

        1. I helped Mey-Rin clean all day.

        2.I had to play a ridiculous game with Sebastian just to get my journal back.

        Hmm...not to mention that Mey-Rin was talking about the big master bathroom with the huge tub and luxurious soaps, a bath sounded nice about now. I tripped over myself from day dreaming and fell onto Sebastian.

        Somehow as I was falling, Sebastian turned around. Which meant I fell on top of him, my head hit his chest.

        "Oh my," Sebastian looked at me.

        "Oh my gosh! S-sorry!" I said as I frantically sat up.

        "Feeling frisky, kitten?" Sebastian devilishly smirked.

        I looked down and realized we were pelvis to pelvis. I felt my face turn 90 different shades of red. I was about to stand up, but Sebastian grabbed both sides of my hips.

        "Tempting my demon side is not the best thing to do, yet you keep trying." Sebastian held me on him.

        "I-I-I didn't mean for this to happen! I just tripped!" I stammered as a drop of sweat ran down my cheek.

        Sebastian let go of me and I quickly got off of him, a little to fast which made me trip again and fall flat on my face. I looked over my shoulder as I laid on the floor and saw Sebastian standing behind me.

        "Pardon me, but I can see your frilly undergarments." Sebastian said as he blushed slightly and looked away.

        My eyes widened, and it felt like my head was going to fall off from embarrassment as I quickly got up and turned around to look at him.

        Sebastian stood in front of me a little awkward and shuffled his feet nervously, which is weird for being a demon.

        "If one more thing like this happens I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself my lady. I'm trying my best to contain myself from pouncing on you and ripping off your clothing." Sebastian looked at me as he had a sly expression on his face.

        I gulped nervously and turned around and began to walk down the long corridor.

        I stopped when I didn't hear him following me. 

        "Sebastian?" I called as I turned around.

        I shivered when I didn't see Sebastian at all.

        'Riiiiight, it's always nice to have a lust filled demon roaming around in the dark.'

        I tried my best to not let it bother me as I walked to the door of the room. I heard something crash from inside followed by some cursing.

        'I guess I will relax in that tub Mey-Rin was talking about...there is no way I will go in there now.'

        I yawned and walked down the other side of the hallway to look for the bathing room. After a short walk, I found a door with a little brass duck handle.

        'How cute.' I thought as I pushed open the door.

        The whole room was full of steam, and surprisingly the lights were on in there. I saw some clean white robes hanging on a rack, along with some soaps and bath oils.

        The mosaic tile at my feet was different little blue colored pieces. I closed the door and walked into the room closer. Towards the back center of the room was the big round pool, which was plated gold.

        'This must have cost a fortune!' I was in awe at the whole room.

        I stripped and placed the tip of my foot into the water. It was the perfect temperature.

        I got in, and sat back in one of the specially made seats built inside the pool (which was the size of a small pond) and let out a comfortable sigh.

        "How dreamy." I said as I closed my eyes.

        I washed up, got dressed and braided my damp hair. 

        "I hope Sebastian has calmed down...that was creepy." I breathed as I picked up my shoes and opened the door and stepped out into the hallway barefoot.

        I walked down the hall and placed my ear in the door to our room, the grandfather clock rang out, it was midnight. 

        It was completely quiet, so I opened the dark, cold, wood door and peeked in. 

        The moon cast its usual shine on the tops of the furniture in the room. Whatever Sebastian had been breaking wasn't there. I looked towards the washroom door and saw that it was open.

        The only question was....where did Sebastian go?

        I was a little suspicious so I grabbed my nightgown and decided to changed in the washroom. 

        I locked the door of the washroom, and got dressed....as I walked over towards the sink, I looked up in the mirror and saw Sebastian behind me.

        "How did you?! Hey!" I fought against him but he had me in his grip with one arm across my chest.

        "I was starting to get worried, kitten." Sebastian purred in my ear.

        He trailed his hand across my leg

        "My, my. You're skin is as soft as a peach." Sebastian roamed my flesh with his hand. 

        I noticed his fingernails were black and he had what looked like a pentagram tattooed on his hand.

        "Looks like this will go on the list now. Along with teasing me in the hall." Sebastian breathed along my neck, sending me shivers.

        "Why are you doing this? You're just trying to play with my emotions!" I told him as I tried to push him away.

        Sebastian fell silent and let me go.

        I turned to face him, And was getting teary eyed.

        "You're just a demon. All they do is feast on souls and lust after every girl they like." I said as a few tears fell and hit the wooden floor.

        Sebastian wouldn't look at me. He had a stone, cold, hurt expression.

        I turned away from him now sobbing, and ran out of the washroom. I didn't look behind me as I ran out of the bedroom.

        'Why does he keep doing this? I'm not a toy!'

        I ran down the hallway, as hot tears ran down my face and I tried to wipe them away.

        'What was I thinking? He's just a demon. He can't even feel human emotions....especially love. How can I love someone that doesn't love me back?'