Chapter One: Last Day Of School.

Chapter One.

-Last Day Of School.-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

Hi. I'm Cassie. I have long blonde hair and I'm short for being 18. My favourite colours red, I'm Australian, and I love pizza. And right now I'm walking to school. I just hope I don't get bullied today...haha nevermind. I get bullied everyday....all the time. Especially by Louis Tomlinson.. I saw Louis starting to walk up to me.

"Hey, blondie." He said.. I wanted to smack him so hard.

"Are you ignoring me, baby?" He said. I started walking faster. Suddenly Louis grabbed my waist and pinned me against a wall.

"You scared of me?" He whispered in my ear. I shivered.

"N-no." I stammered. Personally, I was terrified of him.

"You should be." He said, before stalking away. This day is just amazing so far.. Note the sarcasm. I sighed and walked into the school. I got some dirty looks from girls. I'm wearing an 'OBEY' shirt and jean short shorts. I went to my locker and right when I closed my locker, Tomlinson, Payne, Malik, Devine, Styles, and Horan were standing there. I had to look up since they were so tall..

"May I help you guys?" I finally said. Louis smirked and looked at the guys. They all surrounded me.

"I think Cassie here needs to learn her lesson about being afraid of us.." Zayn said. The boys nodded. Then the bell rang. I sighed of relief.

"You're lucky this time." Louis said, walking away.. I only have one friend. Her name is Teya. She's been my best friend for 4 years. She's absolutely gorgeous. I walked into class and sat next to Teya. She looked up and smiled at me, showing her teeth. She could literally be a vampire. She's been bullied by the crew many times too.

"We're they bullying you again?" She asked, worry in her eyes.

"Yeah... But the bell rung before they could do anything.." I said.

"Look on the bright side.. It's the last day of school and were graduating!" She said looking excited. I smiled at her.

----Many boring classes later----

Me and Teya walked into the hallway and put our books away. The bell rung and we ran outside.

"The crew's coming! Lets go!" Teya yelled, running to her car. We jumped in and I looked out the window and stuck my tongue out at Louis. He flipped me off. Oh well. I don't plan on seeing him this summer. I'm gonna spend it with Teya.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

-Authors Note-

End of chapter one.

I've dedicated this chapter to my friend, Teya(:

-M