Chapter Twenty-Three: Didn't I Tell You?

-Didn't I Tell You?-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

I can't believe the house burned down, I don't know how that could of happened, I had nothing cooking and no one else did... I felt my phone vibrate and I took it out of my pocket. It said, 'Jason' why would he be texting me?

"You should of known I was gonna do something to make you pay. And yes. I did burn the house down.." The text message said. I was so scared. What if he did something to Teya's baby? What if he did something to the boys? What if he did something to Louis? What if he did something to ME?

"L-Louis." I stuttered.

"Yes?" Louis said.

"Jason did this." I said.

"What?" Louis turned to me.

"Jason burned the house down, Louis!!" I almost yelled. Louis got out his phone and apparently called the cops telling them about Jason. I felt my phone vibrate again, and I took out my phone and it said, from: Jason. Again? I clicked on it.

"You shouldn't of told. Someone your close to you, will get hurt or even worse. Watch your back. And your friends'. See you later....if you're lucky to even see the daylight again." It read. Okay, panic-attack mode on. I couldn't help myself, I started screaming. Louis ran over to calm me down. I fell to the ground and everything got dark.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~*Jason's P.O.V*~ (before everything happened)

I need to find a way to get at Cassie. I walked around my house, thinking of what I should do. I looked at the tv and it was on the news.

"House fire on Julie Street leaving 1dead 4 injured. What horrific things will happen next?" The news person said.

"That's it! I'll burn the house down!" I said, laughing evilly. I got my keys and walked into my car. I drove to Cassie's house and got out of my car. I remembered Cassie hides a key at a certain spot. I got the key and unlocked the house. I went inside and turned on all the heaters, turned the stove on, made a fire in the fireplace, and left. That outta do it. I got into my car and took one last look at the house then left. I went home and after Cassie found out about everything that happened, I texted her.

"You should of known I was gonna do something to make you pay. And yes. I did burn the house down.." I said to her. Yes, I'm trying to scare the piss outta her. After that, I got called from a lot of people, and the cops were trying to find me, then I texted her again.

"You shouldn't of told. Someone your close to you, will get hurt or even worse. Watch your back. And your friends'. See you later....if you're lucky to even see the daylight again." I said. I think she'll be really scared.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~*Louis' P.O.V*~

I just took Cassie to the hospital 'cause she fainted. This Jason dude is really pissing me off. If he touches one hair on Cassie.. He's dead. I'm sitting in Cassie's hotel room. The doctors say, she had a panic attack and fainted. I don't blame her. I would be terrified. You know? A manly terrified. I wouldn't scream like a little girl though. But that's not the point! Cassie's in trouble! Or the boys. What if he hurts Teya's baby? Or Santana?

"Louis." Cassie said. I ran over to her.

"Yes love?" I said.

"Keep everyone safe for me." She said. I nodded.

"I will." I said. Suddenly the doctor came in.

"Hello! Mr. Tomlinson. You can take Mrs. Tomlinson home now." The doctor said. Cassie's jaw dropped.

"We're not married. Only dating." Cassie said. I nodded.

"Oh. I'm very sorry about that. You can take Cassie home now. Here's some medicine take it before you go to bed." He said, handing Cassie medicine. Then he walked out of the door. I walked to the car and put Cassie in. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and clicked 'accept'

"Hello?" I said.

"We're staying at a hotel...Le Can Pearl." Harry said. (A/N I totally made that name up hehe)

"What kind of hotel name is that?" I laughed.

"A weird one with good food that Niall is eating...." Harry said. I laughed again.

"Okay. We'll be right there." I said, hanging up. I found the hotel and went in with Cassie.

"Holla!" Teya yelled.

"Teya!!" Cassie yelled. They hugged. Girls... Jeeze.

"Boobear!!" Harry yelled.

"Hazza!!" I yelled, hugging him. What? We're manly.

"Let's go get a room." Harry said. I nodded. We went to the person and got a suite with alot of rooms. Lets just say, all the couples shared a room. And Cassie and I's room, had two beds so we shared with San. I stripped down to my boxers and got into bed with Cassie. After about 10 minutes I heard a voice.

"Lou?"

"Yes?" I said. I soon figured out it was Santana talking.

"What if Jason hurts mum?" She said.

"I'll make sure he doesn't touch you or her...you guys will be safe as long as I'm here." I said.

"Promise?" She said, laying down and falling asleep.

"I promise..." I said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!!

Ooohhhhh!

HAHAHAHHAHAH!

-M