Chapter Seven: Does He Really Like me?

Chapter Seven.

-Does he really like me?-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

That kiss with Harry was just so....magical. I felt like I wanted more of him. But, I don't know. There's only one thing that's keeping us apart.....and that's Louis. Obviously he still likes me 'cause he was trying to make me jealous.. Maybe Harry doesn't like me? Or he does.. But how could he? Maybe he doesn't like me, he's just making someone else jealous? I pushed those thoughts to the back of my head and walked into me and Teya's apartment. I ran upstairs and threw my body on my bed. My hair was a mess so I went into my bathroom and stripped out of my clothes. I turned on the shower and got out my shampoo and put it in my hair. I washed it out and put conditioner in. I washed that out too and got out. I dried myself and put my clothes on. I blow dried my hair. I applied some makeup and walked downstairs.

"Yeah sometimes she's such a brat.." I heard Louis say.

"Not that much people like her." Zayn said.

"Guys stop! That's my bestfriend your talking about!" Teya said. I walked into the kitchen where everyone was.

"I'm done with you boys." I said, walking out of the door.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

End of chapter.

This is short.

It's kinda a little filler!

BYEE!

Next update; Tommorrow night or the next day.

-M