Chapter Five: Make Her Jealous.

Chapter Five.

-Make Her Jealous.-

~*Louis' P.O.V*~

Today me and the boys are setting up a plan to get me and Cassie together. They want me to make her jealous. So Harry set me up with this brunette named, Eleanor Calder. (-A/N- I have nothing against El. It'll work out in the middle of the story-) and I've heard that Cassie and Teya are gonna be at Starbucks so were having our date there. I'm gonna try to make Cassie jealous. Maybe it'll work this time. Me and El got to Starbucks and we saw Teya, The boys, and Cassie. Just what I wanted. I grabbed onto Eleanor's hand and she looked up at me and smiled.

"Let's go sit at that table." I said, pointing to the one next to the boys and girls. She nodded and we sat down. I looked at the boys and winked. They winked back.

"So, Eleanor. What do you want me to get you?" I asked. She told me what she wanted and I got her it. And I got the same. (A/N I don't really know anything from Starbucks, sorry) I gave her it and and she thanked me and I smiled.

"Do you have a job?" I asked her.

"I'm a floor model for Holister," she answered.

"That's awesome! And as you kinda know. I'm a singer," I said, making her laugh. Aw. Her laugh is cute. I kept looking at Cassie to see what she was doing. She was slowly swirling her tea with her straw. She looked up and me and I gave her a sly grin. She looked back down at her drink. Wow. I really hurt her..didn't I? Me and Eleanor had talked about a lot of things. By now I knew her middle name and even her parents' names. Time to make Cassie jealous. I kissed Eleanor on the cheek and she smiled. We looked into each others eyes for awhile. And we finally leaned in and our lips connected.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

Louis has been looking at me the whole time. And now they're kissing.

"Is Louis still trying to make Cassie jealous?" Niall whispered in Liam's ear. I was sitting next to Teya and Harry.

"He's trying to make me jealous?!" I yelled getting up that made everyone get up. Even Louis and El.

"I'm not jealous! In fact, I'm over you! See?!" I said, taking Harry's face and kissing him. Everyone was shocked.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

-Authors Note-

End of chapter.

Like how I ended it?

;3

-M