Chapter Twenty-One: Santana.

Chapter Twenty-One.

-Santana.-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME! WAKE UP YOUR VISITING YOUR MUM TODAY AND YOUR TELLING HER ABOUT THE BABY!!" I yelled in Teya's ear.

"OWWWWWW!!! And okay! I'm up I'm up!" She said, getting up. She did her hair and makeup and we walked out the door. We got into the car and after 15 minutes of driving we finally got there. I laughed 'cause Teya was walking weird because she's pregnant.

"Stop laughing." She said. We walked inside and her mum looked right at her stomach.

"You erm...gained a lot of weight.." Her mum said.

"Mum, I'm pregnant." Teya said.

"That's great!! Wait...who's the father?" Her mum said.

"Niall.." Teya said.

"Oh.. What's the gender?" Her mum asked.

"A girl..." Teya said, smiling. I smiled.

"Cassie!! I haven't seen you in forever!" Her mum said. We hugged.

"Are you with anyone?" Her mum asked.

"Mum!!" Teya said.

"Haha. Yeah I am. It's with Louis." I said.

"The one who bullied you guys for years?" Her mum asked.

"Yeah. He's over that...." I said. We stayed at her house for 2 hours and went home. When we got there, the boys had a little girl with them.

"Who's that?" Teya asked.

"Santana." The girl said.

"Uh....okay.. But, what is she doing here?" I asked.

"I lost my mom and the boys wanna help me find her." She said. She was about 11 years old.

"And your what? 11? 12?" I asked.

"11." She said. I sighed.

"Okay. Do you know your mums number?" I asked.

"Xxx-xxx-xxxx." She said. I took out my phone and called the number.

"Hello?" She said.

"Erm. Hi. We found your daughter." Then the line went dead.

"She hung up on me!" I said. Santana sighed.

"You can stay with us! Your now our family." I said, smiling.

"Oh no! I'd hate to be a burden!!" She said.

"It's okay! We've got room!" I said. She smiled.

"Thank you! But, I have no clothes." She said.

"We'll go shopping tomorrow. Right girls?" I said.

"Yup." They said. Santana smiled. I looked at my phone and it read 11:13.

"C'mon San. Lets get to bed." I said. She smiled.

"Okay." She said. "Goodnight boys. Goodnight girls." She said, following me upstairs. Our house had a lot of bedrooms. I took her to one of our guest bedrooms and she crawled into bed.

"Cassie.." She said..

"Yes, love?" I asked.

"Will you be my big sister?" She asked, her green eyes sparkling.

"Yes." I said, kissing her cheek. I walked out of the bedroom and into mine. Louis was laying on the bed. I walked over and kissed his cheek. He pulled me on the bed and started kissing me. He started on my lips, then down to my neck.

"Louis.." I moaned.

"Sissy, Teya wants to know if- oh god." Santana said. Louis quickly pulled away.

"You should of locked the door." Louis grumbled.

"Shut up! San, I'm sorry you had to see that.." I said. She shut the door and walked away, wide eyed. I smacked Louis.

"Ow! What was that for?" Louis said.

"You should of locked the door.. Your so stupid! Why would you say that?! She's 11!!!" I yelled.

"Jeeze. It's a crime to want to spend time with my girlfriend?" Louis yelled back. I rolled my eyes, got up and walked out of the room.

"Where are you going?!" Louis yelled.

"Somewhere where your not!" I yelled. I walked into Teya's room and she was watching Teen Wolf. I sat down on her bed and sighed.

"Where's Niall?"

"In Liam's room." She said, eating popcorn.

"So, what's wrong? I heard yelling." Teya said, looking at me.

"Louis and I got into a fight. We started to like kiss and stuff and San walked in on us and Louis said you should of locked the door. Like she's 11!! Why would he say that?" I said.

"He probably wants kids..." Teya said, looking at the tv.

"What?" I said.

"He wants babeh's with you..." She said, saying babies weird.

"We just started dating....you know? Isn't it a little to soon?" I asked.

"Love never waits." Teya said, looking at me.

"You crack me up." I said, laughing. We watched teen wolf for like 3 hours and I walked into my room. Louis was laying there staring at the ceiling.

"Lou..." I said. He turned his head and looked at me.

"What?" He said, sassily.

"Don't sass me... I'm sorry okay?! I just-" I got cut off from Louis kissing me.

"It's fine.. Now, get to bed." Louis said. I layed down and fell asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

Hay!

I have nothing to saaaayy!

-M