Chapter Seventeen: You'll Pay.

Chapter Seventeen.

-You'll Pay.-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

I woke up and walked out of my room. I looked in the living room and no one was here. I walked over to the counter and there was this note. It read; Hey, love! We went shopping! I really wanted to wake you up but, you looked so cute and peaceful asleep. So, if you need anything, call or text me. Love you!xx

-Louis(: I sighed. I walked back up to my room, and all my stuff was thrown all over.

"Oh my god." I said, leaning down, getting my stuff. I looked over at my window and there in blue spray paint says, "You'll Pay" I ran downstairs and called Louis.

"Louis.." I sobbed.

"Woah woah woah! What happened?!" Louis said.

"Come home please.?" I whimpered.

"Of course. See you in awhile." Louis said, hanging up.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~*Louis' P.O.V*~ (before everything happened)

I woke up in the bed with Cassie and smiled. She looked so peaceful and cute asleep. I walked downstairs to everyone.

"We're going shopping," Zayn said. I nodded.

"Let me write a note to Cassie first," I said. I wrote a note and walked out of the room. We got to the shop and I got a trolley. I suddenly got a phone call.

"Louis.." Cassie sobbed.

"Woah woah woah! What happened?!" I said.

"Come home please.?" She whimpered.

"Of course. See you in awhile." I put the trolley back and ran to my car. I started flooring it and finally got home.

"Cassie?! Cassie?! Where are you?!" I yelled. I ran upstairs and she was curled up in a ball in the corner. I looked at the window and it said, 'You'll Pay' in blue spray paint. I went over to Cassie and hugged her. She cried into my shoulder. I picked up my phone and called 999.

"999 what's your emergency?" The operator said.

"This person is trying to hurt my girlfriend! Help!" I said. I told them the address and they said they'll be here as soon as possible. I went over and comforted her. All the boys and everyone came in and Teya comforted Cassie while I talked to the boys. Cassie cried a lot. She fell asleep and I took her phone. I looked down her contacts and I found Jason. I called him.

"Hello?" He said.

"What are you doing trying to hurt MY girlfriend?!" I almost yelled.

"What do you mean?" He said.

"You wrote 'You'll Pay' on Cassie's window..." I said.

"Oh yeah...that?" He said.

"If you touch her, I'll personally beat your face in with a frying pan, got it?!" I said.

"Yeah okay." He said, hanging up. I swear, I'm going to kill him if he touches Cassie....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

Oh! LOUIS! YOU BADBOY!

Aha!

Anyway, bye!(:

-M