Chapter Ten: Cheating?

Chapter Ten.

-Cheating?-

~*Louis' P.O.V*~

I'm going to go talk to Eleanor today. I'm gonna go to her house. I'm heading to her house right now. I turned on the radio and What Makes You Beautiful came on. I started singing to it. What? I can't sing to my own song? I finally got to Eleanor's and I walked in, without knocking. I took my 'TOMS' off and walked into Eleanor's room. She was kissing someone. (Don't get mad at me for putting that! I needed a way to make Lou and El break up.)

"ELEANOR?!" I said.

"I-um it's not what it looks like." Eleanor said.

"That's what they all say," I said, my eyes watering.

"Lou-" El started.

"Just, save it. We're done." I said, walking away. I walked to my car, wiping my tears. Why am I even crying?! I called Cassie. Why am I calling Cassie? 'Cause I'm freaking stupid.

"Hello?"

"Cassie." I said, sniffling.

"Why are you crying?" She asked.

"Eleanor...she cheated on me." I said, still shocked.

"I'm sorry. But, I don't even know why I'm talking to you right now.." She said.

"I'm sorry. About everything." I said.

"I'm sorry. I can't forgive you." She said, hanging up.

"Cassie! No!" I said, sighing. I decided to go for a walk. I was walking down the street and it started to rain. Oh great. I pulled my hood up and I saw a blonde girl with her hood up. Cassie perhaps?

"Hi, Louis." Someone said. Ha! So it was Cassie!

"Hi Cassie. I'm sorry. About everything." I said, again.

"I'm here to say goodbye. I'm gonna move." She said.

"Cassie! No! I love you!" I said.

"If you loved me, you wouldn't of asked me to pretend date you to make a girl jealous!" Cassie yelled at me. I pulled her in and kissed her. I leaned back alittle bit so our foreheads were touching.

"I love you." I said. "Forgive me?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

What do you think Cassie should say?

Who do you want together?

Cassie and Louis?

Cassie and Harry?

Short chapter.

Next update; Tonight, or tomorrow night.

I hope this story isn't confusing to you guys.

I might make the next chapter longer.

-M