Chapter Twenty: Baby's Gender.

Chapter Twenty.

-Baby's Gender.-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

I woke up on the couch with Ella and Teya. Ella's legs were on Teya's thighs and her head was hanging off the couch. Teya was curled up in a ball. I laughed and took a picture of them. I walked to the kitchen and got a drink of orange juice. Suddenly I heard the boys' voices and them come downstairs. Ella walked through the door.

"I walked in on you and Louis last night.." Ella blurted out. I looked at Louis then at her.

"Oooooooooohh.." All the boys said.

"Shut up!" Louis said.

"We weren't doing anything...only kissing." I admitted.

"Yeah. If that's how you wanna put it." Louis said. I glared at him.

"We didn't do anything!" I tried to tell them.

"Sure..." They said. I sighed. Teya woke up, putting her hand on her stomach, groaning.

"You okay?" Niall said, walking over.

"Yeah. My stomach just hurts. I'm gonna get pickles and Nutella." She said, walking to the fridge.

"What the- you know I don't even wanna know.." Niall said. Teya walked upstairs and walked into her room. Niall followed. I smiled. After, I went and sat on the couch. Ella went upstairs with Harry. Liam was texting Danielle. Zayn was texting Perrie. And I think Josh was texting this girl named, Lauren? (AN hehehe Lauren!) they all walked upstairs and I was flipping through the channels. Louis came down with shorts and no shirt on. DON'T LOOK AT THE BODY! DON'T LOOK AT THE BODY. Too late.

"Like my pecks?" Louis joked.

"Maybe..." I said. Louis walked over to the couch and sat down. I put on Spongebob and leaned on Louis' shoulder. He kissed my head.

"Love you, Cas." Louis said.

"Love you too, Lou." I said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

**3 weeks later***

"C'mon get up!" I said, shaking Teya.

"Noooooooo.!" She said.

"You get to find out the sex of the baby!!" I said. She quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to get ready. I laughed and followed her in the bathroom. I helped her do her hair and makeup. She thanked me and we walked downstairs. I saw this really pretty girl on the couch next to Josh.

"Guys, this is Lauren. My girlfriend." Josh said.

"I thought you were dating Karly?" I said.

"She cheated on me." Josh said, putting his arm around Lauren. I smiled.

"Anyway, where's Ella?" I asked.

"Her and Harry went somewhere." Josh said.

"Okay. Me and Teya are going to find out the sex of the baby...okay?" I said. Everyone nodded. We started walking to the car, me driving of course. We got into the car and I started it. We got to the doctors thing and sat down.

"Teya Witthuhn?" The nurse said. Me and Teya got up. We went into this rooms and this pretty black-headed girl came in.

"Hi. I'm Elisha. Is this your first baby?" She asked.

"Yeah..." Teya said, rubbing her stomach.

"Are you excited?" Elisha asked.

"Yeah...I'm kinda nervous.." Teya said.

"That's normal. Now pull your shirt up." Elisha said. Teya did what she said and pulled her shirt up. The nurse doctor person put blue gel on her stomach and rubbed it around with a weird looking thing.

"It's cold!!" Teya said. I laughed.

"I'll be back in 5 minutes with the results." Elisha said, walking out of the room.

****5 minutes later****

"The results say, that you are gonna be having a baby girl!!" She said. Teya was jumping with excitement. We went home and told Niall and the boys.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

Hehe(;

Hiiiiiiiiiii

TEYA I SAID SEX ALOT!

That's all I have to say.

-M