Chapter Twenty-Four: Why Her?

Chapter Twenty-Four.

-Why Her?-

***8 months later***

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

It's been eight months and Jason is in jail. I'm not that worried anymore. But the last thing I wanna worry about is him. I'm worried that Teya will have her baby early. And Santana is now 13.

We got another house and everyone has they're own room.

"Owwwwwwwww." I heard Teya yell.

"What is your deal, man?" I said, walking to her room.

"I can't wait to get this thing outta here!!" Teya said. I laughed.

"And I'm dying from the flu..." She said, sniffling. I gave her a tissue and she blew her nose. I walked downstairs and the boys were being really really quiet.

"Uh...hello?" I said.

"SHHHHHH!" Liam and Niall said.

"What's going on?" I whispered.

"Louis and Harry are having a staring contest." Zayn whispered. "They've been going on for a long time."

"I'm gonna blink!!" Harry said.

"That means I'm gonna beat you!!" Louis yelled.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!! DADDDDD!!!!" Santana yelled from upstairs. That made Louis blink his eyes. Harry jumped up, cheering.

"Let's go see what she wants." I said, taking Louis' hand. We walked upstairs into San's room.

"What's wrong?" Lou said.

"I was opening the drawer to find my phone and there's a lot of condoms in my drawer! What the hell?!" Santana said.

"I erm.." Louis said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hornyyyyyyy." Santana said, stretching out the word. I laughed.

"Ugh." Louis said, walking out of the room. I laughed again.

"Here," Santana said, handing me the condoms. I raised an eyebrow.

"You'll need them.." She said, pushing me out of the room. I shut her door and walked into Teya's room. She was frozen in one position.

"Uh.. Teya?? Hello?" I waved my hand over her face.

"M-my water broke." She said. Wait what?!

"NIALL!! BOYS!! SANTANA!! HELP!!" I yelled. The boys ran in.

"What's wrong?!" Niall said.

"Her water broke now help her!!" I yelled, panicking. We got Teya into the car and she was screaming the whole time.

"C'mon calm down take big breaths. In and out in and out." I said, trying to calm her down. She started breathing heavy. We finally got to the hospital and we went to the counter.

"We'll be right with you." The lady said.

"I have no fucking time to wait! Get her a room 'cause she's in labor!!" I yelled. The lady nodded and leaded us into a room. We set Teya down on the bed and the lady walked out of the room. Suddenly, a doctor came in.

"Hello. Boys, your gonna have to leave. Do you wanna stay?" He said, turning to me.

"No. I'll wait outside," I said, giving Teya a reassuring smile. Then I walked out of the room. I sat down on Louis' lap while everyone sat there, in silence.

"Guys. I'll be okay." I insisted. They smiled. After a few minutes I was called into the room.

"It's a beautiful baby girl!" The doctor said, giving the wrapped up baby to Teya.

"I think I'll name her, Jade Elise.." Teya said.

"She's so cute." I almost whispered.

"Would you like to hold her?" Teya asked, smiling.

"Of course," I said. Teya handed Jade to me and I smiled.

"Oh my god. Her eyes are blue just like Niall's.." I said. Niall ran up behind me and looked at her. I handed Jade to him and he wiped a year from his eye.

"She's beautiful," Niall said. Teya smiled. After everyone held Jade, the doctors took her in another room to get some tests done.

The doctor came rushing in, "She's gone." Teya almost jumped up from her seat.

"What do you mean she's gone?!" Teya yelled. The doctor gave us a note and scurried out of the room. The note said;

"Didn't I tell you, Cassie? I told you.. Maybe I'll keep her alive.. But, I don't know. Bye now!! -Jason."

"He's such a sick bastard.." Louis muttered. I nodded.

"How could he do that?! I'm so pissed right now..." Santana said.

"He could. And I could too," The nurse said, holding up a gun.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

Jason!! You're deaaaad!

-M