Chapter Thirty-One: Look On The Bright Side.

Chapter Thirty-One.

-Look On The Bright Side.-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

***couple days later***

I'm not even gonna think about Tanor. Just lucky I have Colton...you know? Like, just look on the bright side, I have Louis, Santana, Teya, The Boys, Ella, Lauren, Jade, and Colton. I don't need to ask for anything else in life. I have all I need. A loving boyfriend, a son, bestfriends, and all I need.

"You may go home, Mrs. Brooks." The doctor said, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Thank you. For all your help." I said

"You're welcome. Glad to help." The doctor said.

"Ready to go?" Teya asked. I nodded. I picked Colton up and walked out the door.

"Tomorrow. Can we go baby stuff shopping?" Santana asked, eagerly.

"Yeah!" I said. Teya parked the car.

"God dammit. I forgot to get Jade from mums..." She muttered.

"I'm gonna stay here with Colton," I said, walking into the house. I sat on the couch and looked down at Colton. I heard the door knock on the door and I got up and walked to it.

"Louis?!" I yelled.

"Where's Colton?!" He said. I put Colton into his arms and he kissed his cheek.

"He's so beautiful..." He said, stroking his face. I smiled. This is a start of a beautiful family.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

Hay

Cute chapter, eh? c:

Short. Ik.

Whaleeeee, comment, vote, follow, etc.

Bai guys. Keep me updated!(:

-Meghan