Chapter Twenty Two: Oh My God.

Chapter Twenty-Two.

-Oh my god.-

~*Louis' P.O.V*~

I woke up next to Cassie's beautiful face. I kissed her cheek and got up. I walked into Santana's room and she was watching Pretty Little Liars. I sat down on the bed and she smiled at me.

"Hi, Louis." She smiled.

"Hi, San." I smiled back.

"You know, you guys are being really nice to me. I consider you and Cassie my mom and dad." Santana said, her thick American accent said. I thought for awhile. Maybe I did want to have babies with Cassie.

"So, can I call you dad?" Santana asked.

"Of course," I said, hugging her.

"Okay dad." She smiled.

"Bye daughter." I said, walking out of the room. I walked into Cassie and I's room and sat down on the bed.

"Hey." Cassie said.

"Cassie....San calls me dad.." I said.

"That's great." She said.

"What if we had babies of our own?" I asked.

Cassie looked at me, "Not now. I'm not ready. Maybe when our relationship gets more serious...okay?" She said.

"Yeah that's what I meant." I said. She smiled. I smiled too. I really want to have kids with Cassie, but if she's not ready, I'm fine. I just want to know what they would look like and what they would like and they're personalities and everything about them. And if they would act like me or Cassie, or have the same eyes as me, or anything else. All I'm saying is, if we have a baby, I'll love it to death. I am a very protective person. Okay? Cassie got up and put on a movie and sat back down. I put my arm around her shoulder and she smiled.

"I love you, Boobear." She said. I laughed.

"Don't call me that!!" I whined.

"Boobear..." She chanted. I pinned her down to the bed and started tickling her.

"S-stop it." She said, in between giggles.

"Say Louis Tomlinson turns me on!" I said.

"N-never!" She said.

"Say it!" I said.

"N-no!" She said.

"SAY IT!!" I said a little bit louder.

"NO!" She said louder.

"SAY IT OR I'LL KICK YOU!" I yelled. (It was on Spongebob hehehe)

"FINE!! LOUIS TOMLINSON TURNS ME ON!!" She yelled.

"CASSIE'S HORNY!!!!" We heard Teya yell. I laughed.

"No!! I am not!" Cassie yelled.

"But you are." I said, winking.

"Shut up, Tomlinson!" Cassie said, hitting my arm.

"Make me." I said. After me and Cassie's weird conversations, we decided to go to Nando's.

"Nando's Nando's Nando's.." Niall chanted, jumping up and down.

"Niall....which one do you love more? Teya or Nando's?" Liam asked. Niall looked around, wide eyed.

"Teya." He answered. Teya smiled.

"I CAN SMELL THE LOVE IN THE AIR!" Cassie yelled. I laughed. We walked into Nando's and Niall ran to the counter.

"The regular?" The cashier said.

"Yep." Niall answered. The cashier nodded.

"I just want a medium order of peri-peri chicken." Teya said.

"I'm not hungry." Cassie said. Everyone ordered and we sat down. We waited a long time until our food was done. Everyone ate and we walked to the car.

"Where'd our house go?" Liam said.

"Oh my god." Cassie said.

"Our house got burned down." I said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

Oh! How do you guys think the house got burned down?

Hm??

Haha.

Sorry for the late update!

-M