Chapter Twenty-Eight: Ouch.

-Ouch.-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

I woke up next to Santana on the floor. Weird.

"Why are we on the floor?" I asked.

"No clue," Santana said. I laughed. I started walking down the stairs when I tripped over my pants and fell from the top of the stairs.

"Owwww." I said.

"Cassie?!"

"Mom?!" Teya and Santana ran up to me as fast as they could.

"Guys. Can we go to the hospital? I don't know if the baby's okay.." I said, breathing heavy.

"Your hyperventilating...we need to get you to the doctor. Santana get Jade." Teya ordered. Santana ran upstairs and got Jade and Teya helped me up and took me to the car and Santana ran back, holding Jade. She buckled her in and got in and we started driving. My eyes started to get droopy.

"Please stay awake.." Teya said.

"I.....can't...." I said, passing out.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~*Teya's P.O.V*~

No no no. I started to drive a little bit faster, going over the speed limit. I suddenly heard police sirens.

"Son of a bitch!" I screamed, hitting the steering wheel. I pulled over and as did the cops. I kept bouncing my knee up and down. The cops got out of the car and walked over to my car.

"Do you know you were just speeding?" The cop said. Yes dumbass that's why you pulled me over!!

"Sorry officer. My friend is pregnant and she fell down the stairs and passed out so I'm trying to get her to the hospital..." I said.

"Okay...I'm gonna have to give you a ticket though." He said. He wrote a ticket and gave it to me and walked back to his car. I started driving again, obeying the speed limit. We finally got to the hospital and Santana got Jade while I got Cassie.

"Please help! She's pregnant and fell down the stairs and passed out!!!" I yelled. The lady got Cassie and put her into a room and we had to wait. Santana gave Jade to me 'cause she started crying. I started rocking her and when she finally went to sleep we were called into the room. Cassie was sitting there, head in hands, crying.

"What happened?!" I almost yelled.

"We don't know if the baby's gonna make it..." The doctor said. Then I started crying. Santana buried her head in my stomach and started bawling her eyes out.

"Babe, it's gonna be okay." I said, sniffling.

"Can we take her home?" I asked.

"Yes," The doctor said. We drove home, San and Cassie crying the whole time. As soon as we got home, they went to bed. I fed Jade and put her to bed. I later fell asleep on the couch.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

Ermahgerd.

I hate this chapter

Bye now.

-M