Chapter Thirty-Seven: Honeymoon.

-Honeymoon-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

**one week later**

I woke up and Louis was packing his clothes.

"Hurry up, were leaving soon," He said, putting his shirt into his suitcase.

"Okay Mr. Rush." I said. I packed alot of my clothes and put my suitcase on the bed.

"Okay, so, Teya are you still gonna watch Colton?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said.

"Are you sure? You've got Jade and I don't want him to be to much work." I said.

"It's fine. I've got him." She said, smiling.

"Okay." I said, bending down to kiss Colton. "Bye guys!" Louis and I went to the boat and got into our rooms.

"Oh my god. This is so beautiful!" I said, jumping onto the bed.

"Now were finally alone...maybe we can come back home with another kid." Louis winked.

"In your dreams!" I said.

"Ugh." He groaned and fell on the bed. "Take a nap with me!"

"Fine! But, stop whining!" I complained, laying down next to him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I woke up and Louis wasn't in the bed.

"Lou?" I called, getting out of the bed. Louis was sitting in the corner, head in hands.

"Lou?" I said, a little more quieter.

"I can't do this, Cassie." He said, head still in his hands.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, walking slowly over to him.

"Us Cassie! I can't do this! This is not right! We're not meant to be! I guess I just don't feel it anymore! We can't be together anymore!!" He yelled, raising his head.

"After everything we've been through, you're just gonna throw it all away?!" I yelled back at him, sobbing.

"Cassie. I'm done with you." He said, picking up his suitcases. There was a knock on the door and Louis opened it and Eleanor was standing there. Louis kissed her lips and walked out, slamming the door.

"Cassie?! Cassie?! Wake up!" Louis yelled, shaking me. I woke up, really sweaty.

"I-it was a dream?" I whispered.

"Just a dream, baby." Louis said, stroking my hair. I cried into his chest, shaking.

"You were kicking and screaming and I was worried." Louis said. "You wanna talk about it?" I told him all about the dream and he started laughing.

"Haha. Leave you? What?" He chuckled. I smiled.

"Weird right?" I said.

"Yeah. One of the weirdest dreams I've ever heard." He said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

Erm.Mah.Gerd. We're you guys expecting that?! HUH?!

I surprised myself writing it.

Sorry for the late update.

Bye.

-M