Chapter Four: You Want Me To What?

Chapter Four.

-You want me to what?-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

He asked me if I could pretend date him to make a girl jealous... I thought he was gonna ask me out. A pang if jealously hit me like a baseball bat.

"I have to go." I said, walking out of the room. "Teya, can we leave?" I asked, holding back tears.

"Holla! What's wrong?" Teya asked, getting up from Niall's lap.

"Can we go, please?" I asked, a little more quieter.

"Yeah, babe. Bye Niall, love you. Bye boys." Teya said, getting her keys. Louis came out of the guest room and he looked at me. I didn't want to see his face right now. I'm so done with him. I angrily stomped out of the house and into the car. Teya came out seconds after me.

"Hey. Do you wanna talk about it?" Teya asked quietly. I couldn't without bursting into tears. I'm trying so hard not to cry. I shook my head. I just want to shove my head into my pillow and cry. We got to Teya's house which now were sharing a house together, I stomped upstairs into my room and slammed my head into my pillow and cried. I cried until I had no more tears left. I felt a weight on my bed and a hand on my back. I looked up and it was Teya.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" Teya asked. I sat up, wiped my tears and took a big breath.

"When Louis asked to talk to me," I sniffled. "He asked me to pretend to date him. To make a girl jealous." I couldn't help it. I bursted out in tears again.

"That's low..." Teya said. I nodded. For the rest of the night we ate ice cream and watched movies.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

~*Louis' P.O.V*~(before he asked)

I'm gonna ask Cassie if she could pretend date me to make a girl jealous.. I don't really need to make anyone jealous. I was planning on telling her that my "crush" doesn't like me so she could suck up to me and I could kiss her. Easy as that? Right?

"Hey, Teya. Can I talk to Cassie....alone?" I asked, awkwardly rubbing my neck. We walked into an empty room and sat down on the bed.

"Could do maybe pretend to date me so I could make a girl jealous?" I asked.

"I have to go.." She said, walking out of the room. What just happened? I threw a pillow across the room and I walked out and looked at Cassie. She angrily stomped out of the house.

"What did you do to her?" All the boys asked. I told them all about the plan and all about her walking out of the room.

"Can you boys help me with something?" I asked.

"Sure." Liam said.

"Help me get Cassie to be mine," I said.

"It's a plan." The boys said.

Operation: Get me and Cassie together is on!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

I'm sorry I ended the last chapter like that!

What do you think about the plan?

Operation: Get Cassie and Louis together(;

Oh yeah, forgot to mention!

This story isn't edited so sorry for any mistakes!

ps to all the new readers:

I wrote this awhile ago, and I was very stupid then, so the chapters are short, and they're very horrible chapters. when you get to the last ones, it gets better. but this chapter, and the next chapter, and the chapter after, and so on, are horrible.

but me now (which is smarter and can actually spell) wrote a sequel so go read that.

thank you guys :)

-M