Chapter Twenty-Nine: You've Gotta Tell Him.

Chapter Twenty-Nine.

-You've Gotta Tell Him.-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

I won't eat, talk, or come out of my room. I'm kinda getting skinner...

"Cassie...you've got to come out sometime.." Teya said, knocking on my door.

"No," my scratchy Australian voice filled the room.

"Please? Atleast eat..." She said. I sighed and got up off my bed. Teya was standing at the door with pancakes. I got a tiny piece of the pancake, ate it, and slammed the door.

"Mom.." Santana's soft voice said. I cracked the door opened a little bit and right when I looked at her, I knew she had been crying. I opened the door and hugged San.

"What if the baby doesn't make it?" She said, looking up at me with her big green eyes.

"If we're lucky, he will." I said. I walked out to the living room to find Teya feeding Jade. I sat down next to Teya.

"You need to tell Louis," she said.

"Okay..." I said. I picked up my phone and called Louis.

"Hey babe!" He said eagerly.

"Hi Lou." I said.

"What's wrong?" He said.

"I fell down the stairs and the doctors don't know if the baby's gonna live." I said.

"Oh.. That's not good... Oh my god. I wish I was there." He said.

"It's fine Lou.." I said, about to cry.

"I'm so sorry. I've gotta go. Love you babe." He said. Then he hung up. Oh. I guess he doesn't have time for me. But what's the worse that could happen?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~*Louis' P.O.V*~

I hung up on Cassie 'cause I didn't want her to hear me cry. I started crying then I started thinking about 'What If' questions...

What if the baby doesn't make it? What if Cassie doesn't wanna have more kids with me?

"What's wrong?" Niall said.

"The baby.... Cassie fell down the stairs and the doctors don't know if he's gonna live or not!!" I screamed.

"What?!" All the rest of the boys said, coming in my room.

"I-I'm so scared.." I cried. "What if he doesn't make it?"

"He's gonna make it..." Liam said.

"Promise?" I said.

"Promise." Liam said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

This is so sad.

-M