06 - Stuck With You

"Alright, drive." Chucky orders Megan while he points the gun at her. She steps on the pedal and starts driving on the street. "Where the hell are we going?" she asks, leaning her left hand on the side. 

"Do me a favor, and stop asking questions." Chucky says, as he turns his head to Megan. He sits comfortably on the passenger seat next to Megan, preparing his gun.

"I'm tired of doing everyone a favor." Megan says rolling her eyes. "Away from those selfish people, and now a doll is using me." she sneers.

"Hey, don't feel bad." Chucky teases, "Those selfish people won't be as great as me. Aren't you happy the best killer since the 80s is holding you hostage?" he gives out a fiendish laugh.

Megan rolls her eyes and steps on the brake, making Chucky hit the dashboard hard. "I thought you didn't have to tie me up to talk to me?" she asks him with anger, as she looks straight at Chucky.

Chucky groans and looks back at her, "What the fuck?" he exclaims, "What the hell are you talking about?!" he aims the gun again.

"Why the hell are you pointing that gun on me, if you said you didn't have to tie me up to actually talk to you?" she says, "I'm fucking talking to you normally, and you don't have to put that gun on my face."

Chucky stares at her, gaping as he thinks about what Megan had said. He slowly puts the gun down, opens the compartment and throws it in, and closes it. "There." he slowly glances at Megan who wad raising her eyebrow, "Ya' Happy?" he asks with sarcasm.

She rolls her eyes and starts driving again with a sigh. "You didn't have to take me as hostage." she adds, mumbling.

"I can't just trust you, Prettyface." he tightens his lip, "I'm a doll. You're human. But don't you even get the idea-"

"Jesus, I'm not going to kill you," Megan quickly replies, her eyes on the road.

Chucky sneers, "What?" he laughs fiendishly, "You expect me to believe that?"

Megan quickly steps on the brake, making Chucky hit his head on the dashboard again. Bruising his forehead. He grunts and cusses, "bitch?!" he faces her.

"Just tell me what you want so I can get onto my life." she says with a groan. "I'm so tired of being used, and I just want to get over this!"

"I swear I am going to kill you if you step on that brake again." He threatens Megan, arching his eyebrow.

Megan shook her head, "Kill me and you'll have no one to help deal with your plan. Do you think you can just get anyone to help you? I mean do you really think you'd kill the one sick bitch who'd help you?"

"Fine." Chucky starts, "Let's make a deal. You take me to my old friends, and I'll pay them a visit. That is, killing them. And we can all live a happy ending." he snickers.

"What?" she scoffs, "What's in it for me?" Megan asks raising her eyebrow.

Chucky moves his eyebrows suggestively, "Don't you have those bastards at work to keep off your back?" he asks, "Maybe I can handle them." he smirks.

Megan widens her eyes and pulls the clutch. "Oh, no, Chucky. Don't even."

He raises his eyebrow, "Why not?" he asks, "What kind of job did you even leave anyway?"

"That's none of your business." Megan starts driving again.

"Oh come on, Prettyface." he groans, "You can trust me." he says and laughs fiendishly.

Megan rolls her eyes, "Mike made a contract about me resigning on the job after a few years. Just because my father told him that he didn't want me to end up like him. A cop or something close to danger."

"Well you are out of the job. But you are still in danger." Chucky says, and snickers infamously.

"Hey, why don't you just tell me where to go. We're running out of time." Megan says, interrupting her story. Unwanting to tell him the truth. "I'm tired of hearing my story."

"To the east." he says, "I'll go visit someone special." he adds smirking, looking at the road.

* * *

   Megan parks the car a few miles away from the old suburban house. "What now?" she asks. Chucky opens the compartment and takes the gun. "Stay here." he orders. 

"Aren't you going to leave that to me? and just take a knife?" she asks him. Chucky sneers, "I don't think so. Better sure than sorry."

"Fine. Don't expect me to save you when they catch you in there." Megan says, crossing her arms and leaning on her back.

Chucky sneers, "Like you can. Just stay here." He says getting out of the car.

"Where else would I go. I'm stuck with you." she says glaring.