22 - Seek That Nosy Ass

Jason peeks his head, making sure no one is around. He's an agent, he doesn't worry about anything. If you tell him to be somewhere, especially in an abandoned warehouse, he will surely feel something suspicious.

   He walks in with eyes like an eagle's, his hands on his sides. "Molly?" he starts to call out, while his hand slowly reached for the gun strapped on his hip.

   Before he could even see anyone inside, Chucky who was just waiting for him under the shelves, sweeps his feet off making Jason land on his head on the hard ground. His vision becomes blurred and loses conscience quickly.

"That was easier than I expected." Chucky laughs and stands on his feet.

* * *

   Chucky's smirk grows wider when he sees Jason shaking off his blurry vision. His hands are tied behind his back, and his feet too, his mouth covered with duct tape. He holds his head up and focuses on the doll standing in front of him. Chucky is standing on a barrel with a knife on his hand, "How's it goin'?"

   Jason starts shouting and flipping out when he sees a live doll before his eyes. He thought his own mind was deceiving him until Chucky stabs him on the left side of his chest lightly. He winces in pain, no idea what to do. He's a professional agent, but no one has brought him in an abandoned building all tied up all by a doll.

   Chucky pulls the duct tape off his mouth and he starts shouting again. "What the fuck are you?!" he starts to panic. Chucky rolls his plastic glassy eyes, "Have you not heard?" he leans closer, "I'm Chucky. The killer doll." he sniggers, laughing like a maniac.

"Get away from me!" Jason shouts again, "Anyone! Help!"

Chucky was not pleased with this, "I thought you were some badass agent?" he crosses his arms, "Why are you crying for help?"

"Ho-ho-how did y-you know th-that?!" he stutters, his hands are probably shaking.

"I know a lot of things." Chucky smiles, "Like Molly."

"Where is she?" he gasps, "Did she set this up? Oh I should've known, that bitch!"

Chucky punches the fresh wound on Jason's chest, "Yeah well she's my bitch!" he shouts at him, "And no, she did not set this up. Don't blame the woman. I want this one-on-one with you so much that I had to set you up."

"You d-did? You did this?!"

"Yeah! You like it?" Chucky snickers, "You know I was pretty shocked I took you down so easily. You're not so tough, are you?"

He glares at the doll, "I am going to kill you, you demon!"

"Shut up! Will ya'?"

"What do you want?!"

"I want you out of Meg's life." the doll states.

Jason looks confused, "Meg?"

"Yeah, Meg. Molly. Meg. Molly. Meg. Get it? She tricked you people. Oh and by the way, why are you even here, huh?" Chucky punches Jason's wound again and laughs.

"That's none of your business!"

"It is now." Chucky says and takes the knife, "Now tell me or else I kill ya before you know it!" he shouts at the man tied up on the chair without any defense, and this scared him enough, "Alright! Alright!"

Chucky pauses and holds the knife firmly on his hand, "There we go." he smirks, "Now. Do I have to repeat myself?"

"I-I-I'm only here to speak with her. I just want to visit her. That's it." he kept stuttering.

"You asshole, don't lie to me before I blow your brains off." Chucky taunts him, Jason's pistol now on Chucky's hand. "I'll do it and you know that."

"Just like I did to Mike Norris' friends."

Jason's eyes widens, realizing he's dealing with a dangerous psycho. "I was just--wanted to talk with her..."

Chucky groans and before he could curse, Jason quickly answers, "I wanted to get close to her so I can bring her to William!"

He pauses and his eyebrow narrows, "William?" he repeats.

"Y-yeah, Our h-head..." Jason gulps, "So h-he can take her out of the system... permanently." he starts wincing again, giving up his manliness for the fear that threatened his life in the form of a harmless doll.

"You motherfucker," Chucky says with a you-are-in-trouble tone.

"Please, don't kill me." Jason starts begging, for the second time of his life, just like the painful past he had when he begged for the murderers who killed his parents. "Don't, please, don't."

"Sorry, pal." Chucky says with his usual low voice that sounded like a man who had no mercy.

Jason starts crying, "Please! Don't!" he stutters again, "I-I'll do whatever you want! Money! anything!"

"Money?" Chucky sneers at him and places the duct tape back on his mouth, holding the pistol and poiting it on his forehead, "I don't think so."

"Please... Please.."

Chucky smirks, "Say your prayers." he stays firm and before he pulled the trigger, Chucky just had a brilliant idea.

A/N: Btw, thanks everyone for the 1k reads! You are all the best.   -C. ANDAS