23 - The Answer

Jason's eyes were tightly shut, his whimpering echoed through the huge warehouse. The candles on the side danced along with the wind. Charles put down his hand where he held the agent's pistol. Jason slowly opens his eyes and tries to catch his breath.

* * *

   I kept my position on the barrel, with the gun on my hand. I look at Jason who's trying to calm himself down. I bet this guy's scared off his ass, he wants to run home to his boss. I look down and jump back on the ground and scatter his phone and wallet on the broken table at the side.

"So, Jason," I clear my throat putting the gun down.

I can hear him whimper and stutter again, "Why didn't y-you shoot me?" he asks,

I turn quickly and point at the gun, "Oh you want me to shoot you now?" I ask him with a nice tone. He violently shake his head.

"If you don't want to shit your pants tonight," I take a deep breath, "I want you to answer my questions."

He hesitates, "What else do you want?!" he exclaims at me.

"I thought you were going to do anything just to live?" I ask him with sarcasm in my voice as I step closer, my face filled with anger.

Jason kept quiet and still.

"Now, tell me. Does your big boss know about this? Does he know where you are?" I start my question easily, grabbing onto the knife on the table.

Jason doesn't answer, he stares back at me.

Well if that's how he wants to play. I throw the knife hard on the wall making it stick on the hard wood. I glance back at him.

"N-no, he doesn't." he mumbles,

I nod and ask again, "If you are an agent, why are you such a fucking coward?"

Jason, of course, doesn't answer.

"Don't make me ask again, or I'll slash your face until your skin comes off." I threaten him. Of course I wouldn't do that, he's the perfect catch. He's the body I've been looking for all this time.

Jason looks down, "William..." he starts,"William is my father's colleague." he mumbles again but loud enough for me to hear.

I couldn't help it. I started sniggering. No wonder this guy is such an idiot and a fucking coward! He's probably all set up by his Father so he gets a job without any hardwork! Priceless.

"Oh, kid," I snicker, "You are a loser."

He doesn't look good. He's upset. 

"I am so sorry about that, Jason." I puff, "You must be so mad at your father right now, aren't you?"

He glances at me and sighs, "When I get out of here, I'll kill you. And Megan. You both deserve to be slaughtered!" he threatens me.

"I am gonna bust you up." I say to him, "But you know? You're lucky I can't add another wound on ya'."

He furrows his eyebrows, probably wondering why. "What do you mean?" he asks me,

"I'm gonna need your body." I tell him with a smirk.