Chapter One: Not again!

Hey guys! So, I'm writing this a/n 5 years later. I'm not gonna take this book down but oh my gosh the writing is so horrible!! All I can do is laugh when I go back and read any of it. Please keep in mind that I was 11 or 12 when I wrote this so when you see all the grammar/spelling mistakes just know I know they're wrong but I'm not gonna go back and edit all this haha. Thanks for understanding!
xoxo

Percy's P.O.V

Annabeth and I were sitting on the beach at about ten am. We were enjoying the view when Nico came up to us, "Hey guys, Chiron wants to talk to the both of you." I stood and helped Annabeth up. "Thanks Nico," Annabeth told him, then we started to jog to the big house.

We raced each other to the porch, earning some weird looks from the new campers. I beat Annabeth to knocking on the door. "Come on in children," We heard Chiron yell. Annabeth opened the door and we both stepped in. "Come, sit down," Chiron told us. He was in his wheelchair. "Okay i'm going to explain something to you two, no interruptions. Okay, you are both needed for another quest." He saw the looks on our faces and continued. "Now I know what you're thinking, it's a simple quest that should only take a few hours." We were both extremely relieved. "What you need to do is a bit risky, though you two should be able to do it with ease."

I nodded, telling him to go on. "Gaea had successfully rebuilt some of the labyrinth before you seven were able to take her down. All I need you to do is go and destroy it. The Hephaestus children have designed a bomb big enough to destroy the whole thing. You two just need to set it up and then come back before setting it of. They made a watch that will set it off as soon as you press the button," He explained.

"How do we know how to set it up?" Annabeth asked him. She may be super smart, but she didn't know how to set up a bomb complicated enough to destroy the rebuilt Labyrinth. "The Hephaestus cabin has also made directions for you," He said handing Annabeth a piece of paper. She examined it for a minute before saying "It looks pretty simple. We should be able to do this easily." I really hoped it was as easy as she was putting it out to be. "So you two except?" Chiron asked us. "Yes," We both said in unison.

   "Let's go pack," Annabeth told me. "Okay." I really don't like packing, it's so boring. So we split up and started to pack our things. I grabbed my blue backpack, and started filling it with stuff. I had three changes of clothes, an extra knife, and a bag of chips. I didn't want to go unprepared. Soon after I had finished, Annabeth came over to my cabin to make sure I packed well. She had all the stuff I had except instead of the chips she had a first aid kit and the directions for the bomb. We Went to the Hephaestus cabin to pick up the bomb supplies and we then set off to find the new entrance to the labyrinth.

Leave a comment and tell me where to take the story from here!! -Lauren:)                                                           Go check out my friend UNCORNLOVER1214!!