The Meeting

Thomas P.O.V
       Newt quickly disappeared from the room. "Well then...what should we do while we wait?" Percy asked Annabeth. "Dude. It's going to be like five-ten minutes. Just chill for a second," Minho said, looking at him like he was insane. "Umm...he's right Percy. Just try to rest for a couple of minutes." Percy looked at Annabeth for a few seconds before agreeing and laying against the hard pillow on his cot.
       "I'm going to do the same. Just for a minute though..Newt shouldn't take very long," I said laying back and closing my eyes, letting the darkness come over me.
       I felt myself being shaken and opened my eyes. I saw the 'counsel' members coming through the door and sat up, Percy doing the same. Once everyone got settled they looked right at Annabeth and Percy, mostly Annabeth though...seeing as she was a girl. Then Percy waved and said, "hey guys." They all just looked at him, making it even more awkward than before. 
       Newt cleared his throat and gained attention from everyone in the room. "Seeing as Alby has other things to do I will be taking the lead in this meeting. Guys, why don't you two introduce yourselves and explain your...parents I guess." Percy and Annabeth looked at each other and nodded.

Percy P.O.V
       Annabeth explained our parents, while I told them all about our assigned mission. "So you guys came to destroy the maze because Mother Nature is evil and made this maze? What?" A kid with bad acne asked them. "Well, it would definitely make more since if we had time to go into detail, but currently that's not really the main subject here," I continued to explain.
       "Well then what is the main point of this meeting?" A darker skinned boy asked me. Annabeth then said, "we may have a way to get you guys out of here."

Okay..I know this one is really short too, but I'm really tired. Thank you so much for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. Okay, byeeeeeee.