Explanation

Thomas P. O. V
"Well, have you ever heard of the Greek gods?" Percy asked us. "Umm..a little bit, but what does that even have to do with our current situation?" I said, confused. I learned some of Greek mythology from my mother, who would tell me stories when I was younger. "To put it short..." (I'm not going to put you through the introduction that I'm sure you have all heard billions of times.)
Percy P. O. V
       "So..you guys have parents..that are gods?! Okay, not to be rude but how do you expect us to believe-" Thomas started, but was quickly cut off by Percy. Water shot out of now where and drenched Thomas.
       "Okay then," said Minho, who had also gotten wet due to sitting right next to Thomas. They all looked at Annabeth, obviously expecting some super cool super power. "I am currently redesigning almost the entire home of the Gods." They all just looked at her.
       "Okay. Newt what are we going to do now? Almost everyone thinks that they did this to Thomas," Minho asked the boy who I guess was named Newt, pointing at us. Newt liked to be thinking about it for a second, "well, I guess we are going to have to gather for a meeting. Give me five minutes, I will get everyone in here."

Okay. I know that this chapter was the shortest thing that anyone has read in their lives, but..whatever. Sorry :)
I dedicate this chapter to RadioactiveChipmunks and Flint25 for getting me to right at all. Haha
Okay byeeeeeeee