New Mission

Thomas P.O.V
       "We may be able to get you guys out of here." As soon as those words were spoken everyone seemed to be much more interested in the conversation. "Well, what is it?" Newt asked Annabeth.
       "Well, We were sent in here to destroy this maze, so we plan to do exactly that. Obviously we have a plan to get back out though, Percy has a watch that will let us set off some bombs after we have planted them in the center of the maze, giving us time to exit before it is hopefully destroyed."
       After everyone stayed silent Annabeth continued to explain, "I figure that you guys can just come with us to plant the bombs and escape the maze. How does that sound?"
       "Won't we just slow you two down though? Couldn't you just stop by and get us on your way out?" Some random boy asked from the back of the room. "Considering we haven't had the best of luck with navigating our way through the maze in past times, we may not be able to find you guys again," Percy pointed out.
       "If you can't navigate the maze, then how are you going to get us all back out?" Minho asked him. "There are many ways out if the maze, we just might have to solve a couple of life threatening puzzles and battle some more grievers. Piece of cake really," Percy said, the last sentence heavily coated with sarcasm.
       "Great, so basically we are just gonna wing it? Hope to come across an exit?" I asked. "Well..yeah." Percy looked at Annabeth for help. "We have had to travel through the maze before. It worked then, let's hope it will work this time," she said while looking at me. 
       "Okay. Good enough for me. I have been waiting for a chance to escape ever since I got here," I told her, looking at everyone else in the room. "We are most likely capable of escorting you guys out of here," Percy told everyone in the room.
       "Prove it."

Okay! There's another chapter. I'm sure you guys are all mad at me for having to wait for this chapter...sorry? But I have been so busy! Okay I know that's almost everyone's excuse but I mean it!

But anyways, I have a question for you guys. Would you rather get longer uploads every once in a while, or get shorter uploads more often? It's you choice and I was just wondering what you guys would prefer. Okay..I'm just rambling now so...byeeeeee.